Grapefruit Tea

Grapefruit Tea information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Grapefruit Tea

Grapefruit Tea is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Grapefruit Tea

I appreciate the straightforwardness of this fragrance. It delivers exactly what the name promises: grapefruit tea. It doesn't last long, but it's a nice burst of citrus right when you spray it.

I prefer Demeter's Pink Grapefruit, but I'll use this one as well when I want to mix it up.
25th August, 2020
rbaker Show all reviews
The tea is a restrained Darjeeling style, but with hints of greens tea. It is clearly overwhelmed by the dominant grapefruit note.

This is a sweetish and ripe grapefruit, which is not really the refreshing type - very much unlike Creed’s Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse, for instance.

I get soft sillage, limited projection and three hours of longevity on my skin.

A pleasant albeit weak fruity tea scent for warm spring days. The performance is poor, and the notes are a tad generic. 2.75/5.
04th December, 2017
It's a nice, fresh, bitter mix of grapefruit and tea, as the name says. Not bad for summer! But sillage and longevity are very problematic on this one.
24th April, 2017

First grapefruit, then tea – both of them sour or bitter… and I do enjoy that about Grapefruit Tea – its absence of sweet. The grapefruit note is quite nice, although short-lived, and the tea note is weak, but longer lasting. I’m not really very excited about this but it’s an okay scent. As usual with Demeter: Grapefruit Tea has barely adequate sillage and it’s short on lasting power.

01st March, 2009

Add your review of Grapefruit Tea

Shop for Grapefruit Tea products online

Shop for Grapefruit Tea at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Grapefruit Tea

There are no member images of Grapefruit Tea yet. Why not be the first?