Krizia Uomo (1984)

PackagingPierre Dinand
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris
Parent Company at launchFlorbath

About Krizia Uomo

Krizia Uomo is a masculine fragrance by Krizia. The scent was launched in 1984 and the bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand

Reviews of Krizia Uomo

I think Cartier added 2 scoops of vanilla to this and called it "Must de Cartier Pour Homme"....

Great green scent, much more approachable than PRPH or Quorum. Great for Fall, it doesn't get to cloying, but it might in heat or humidity.

FBW in my book, but probably try before you buy.
15th October, 2020
I just got a 5ml bottle of this fragrance and like it! I'd place it somewhere on the Quorum - Paco Rabanne Pour Homme range. Longevity and sillage are good. Good chance I'll add this to my fragrance repertoire. Just hard to determine vintage (better) from reformulated, and it's discontinued.
03rd March, 2019
The mathematical mean between vintage Montana for Men and Guy Laroche's Horizon, this is a cool, herbal-woody scent that smells like being in a forest on an alien planet. Lovely and smooth, but I would recommend trying Henry Cottons In Blue if you want the same but a little stronger, as Krizia's offering withers rather quickly.
02nd August, 2016
Very good.
Opens with a sharp, acrid, green blast of pine/juniper, like scrambling through a conifer hedge. The harshness fades quite quickly. It's clean, sharp and masculine. It feels very classy, something more subtle, smart, smooth and complicated underneath all the fir branches.
It reminds me of Quorum, and I can see it shares the pine, sandalwood, artemesia and oakmoss, but where Quorum is macho, this is more classy - manly rather than macho. I can picture a very masculine, smart, fit guy in a suit - a sort of James Bond character.
The remaining skin scent is smooth, aromatic and delicious. Sexy in fact.
Longevity about 6 hours and sillage moderate (I think, I always overspray everything anyway..)
It's fantastic good value in my opinion - smells way more classy than the price tag would suggest. Worth a blind buy.
November 2015
11th November, 2015
The opening of Uomo is fruity and fresh classic out of barbershop style. Nevertheless, this is only for the beginning and it's subjective. The main core of the fragrance immediately appears with waxy leathery aldehyde and mossy pattern. It is softened by junipers and carnation. For the base of the fragrance you have perfect role of dense Iso E Super mingled with leather and moss.

Uomo has very near similarity to Jacques Bogart One Man Show, as marked by other, and slight similarities to Gengis Khan by Marc de la Morandiere.

Longevity 8/10
Sillage 6/10
Scent: if you're in classics you probably love it or tempt to have it in your collection, but if you're not you skip over it after it settles in middle layer.
09th September, 2015
Austere herbal cologne with plasticy florals and a vetiver-leather base.
Good for hot weather.
***
23rd May, 2015

Add your review of Krizia Uomo

Shop for Krizia Uomo products online

Shop for Krizia Uomo at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Krizia Uomo

There are no member images of Krizia Uomo yet. Why not be the first?