Legendary Harley-Davidson (1994)

Legendary Harley-Davidson information

Year of Launch1994

HouseHarley-Davidson
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Parfumeurs Createurs
Parent Company at launchL'Oréal Group > Gemey Paris > Selective Beaute International

About Legendary Harley-Davidson

A fragrance for the Harley Davidson man.

Legendary Harley-Davidson fragrance notes

Reviews of Legendary Harley-Davidson

A very good cheapo.

It reminds me a bit of unrefined version of Michael Kors Michael (2001.) which I really like, however not to a point I must own it a.s.a.p. Thus it stays on my wish list for years now, albeit not the least forgotten. Harley Davidson, although bashed here, is not all that bad of a fragrance. The circumstances in which I tried it give a notion that the fragrance I've tried might have turned but intuitively I think it was not the case. Somehow I'd know. It wasn't properly stored, but then again it was not exposed to direct sunlight. Heavy, spicy, thick daytime fragrance that gives notion of the 80's in first, initial wave, and settles down quickly to more contemporary fragrance. I can't be to harsh on it despite all.
15th July, 2014
Nice fragrance... but for me its more resembled to OPEN by ROGER & GALET instead XS by PACO RABBANE. Has a less soapy but more oily affect. Not suitable for daily use but its inexpensive and has a very manly affect.
30th May, 2009
Legendary Harley-Davidson was my first cologne: a gift of my mother when I was 14 or so.
It was my signature for years and I still think it's great: simple and sensual, masculine and intelligent, with this fragrance I started to love patchouli and sandalwood.
I wore it day and night, but I put nearly double quantities for the night since it doesn't last.
I read it's similar to XS by PAco Rabanne and I admit I like it very much too, but XS is much more aggressive. I NEVER put XS when I went to school, while I had no problems with Harley Davidson.
02nd April, 2006
Too macho, too offensively dark. They overdone the balsamic notes towards the end, so that the most lasting impression left is that of heavy and rather oily, intoxicating excessive use of vetyver-or some cheap, synthetic surrogate.
02nd February, 2006 (last edited: 26th April, 2008)
No offense, but these all suck big time. The bottles are so tacky they belong in a John Waters film. Actually the whole concept is so camp I might buy some just for fun. Bleeeh! If I'm not mistaken btw, the blue one is a bad copy of Cool Water as well...
08th August, 2005
It's sweet and sensual but it's not long lasting. Nice fragrance!
19th September, 2004

Add your review of Legendary Harley-Davidson

Shop for Legendary Harley-Davidson products online

Search on ebay

HARLEY DAVIDSON Long Sleeve Red T-Shirt Legendary Battle Creek Biker Built

US • Buy it now: USD 15.20. Current Price: USD 5.00.

Member images of Legendary Harley-Davidson

There are no member images of Legendary Harley-Davidson yet. Why not be the first?