Millésime Impérial (1995)

Year of Launch1995

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Millésime Impérial

Millésime Impérial is a shared / unisex perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 1995

Millésime Impérial fragrance notes

Reviews of Millésime Impérial

Wonderful salty marine notes throughout the wear of Millesime Imperial with a tinge of something metallic/ozonic. Light touch of floral and citrus and gets better with wear. While it tends to lean masculine I find I can wear it just the same. Even though I gifted my husband a Creed sample set I find myself 'borrowing' MI constantly to wear.
30th December, 2019
This was the first fragrance I was introduced to by the house of Creed. The salesman knew what he was doing.

Upon first spray, you get strong fruity notes. Once it drys down, theres a saltiness and somewhat aquatic note that comes out while still being fruity, it’s really what makes this fragrance shine. There is nothing else like this fragrance and to me is a staple in the Creed family. Aventus does not hold a candle. Don’t @ me.

The only issue I have with MI is the longevity as it gets very close to the skin after a few hours.

Out of all the Creeds, to choose the best based on scent: Spice and Wood, Millesime Imperial, Green Irish Tweed.

Millesime Imperial Rating:
Scent: 10
Longevity: 6
Projection: 6.5
Versatility: 8.5
13th December, 2019 (last edited: 14th December, 2019)
Two thumbs up. My favourite summer fragrance. The only fragrance that I take with me on holiday. The sweetness is so perfect. It is my favourite creed fragrance. Better than aventus but in the right climate. Expensive so quite selective about when I wear it.
28th August, 2019
What an elegant fragrance! Every element seems to have been so carefully integrated in that cologne and the result is simple but unique. Does not remind me of any other fragrance i have tried, it certainly has it's own identity. Very discreet, very nice. However, does it really worth spending so much money on a cologne, when there is plenty of other -not as pleasant, but good enough- fragrances out there?? It's up to you to decide. Overall 9/10
02nd June, 2019
This is probably my favorite fragrance, I wear it regularly, especially during the warmer months. It seems to fit so many occasions, from an office setting to be smashed up against other sweaty humans at a convention (and trust me, you'll get thanked if you smell nice in an ocean of not-nice in those occasions).

It's fresh without being being cloying and synthetic, a very natural salty note mixed in with some nice, but not overwhelming fruity tones. After drying down, it has a nice mix of fruity notes without ever losing the salty marine feel.

It's marketed as unisex, but I feel it's perfect for young men. Women would probably be more satisfied with Silver Mountain Water, which has a lot of the same body but is cooler a bit more floral (I actually alternate SMW with MI during conventions).

Now, I used to love the old bottle, but the new bottles are 100% gold and it's gaudy incarnate. In my mind it might earn it with how great the fragrance is, but unless it's actually made out of gold such a bottle is just too gaudy to display.
03rd May, 2019
This smells damn rich and full of life. It is certainly a shame it suffers from poor performance.

However it will always be in my collection as my Fiancè absolutely loves this. She calls it the baby maker and everytime i wear this her eyes grow wider, her smile perks up and she can't stop getting close to me. For this reason alone i will always have a bottle at the ready for special nights with her.

Definitely one of my favorite holiday fragrances also.

It is so refined, rich, fruity and full bodied.

If it didn't suffer with performance it would score higher.

23rd April, 2019 (last edited: 29th April, 2019)

Add your review of Millésime Impérial