OP Juice (2001)

SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyPerfumania Holdings > Parlux
Parent Company at launchParlux

About OP Juice

OP Juice is a masculine fragrance by Ocean Pacific. The scent was launched in 2001

OP Juice fragrance notes

Reviews of OP Juice

I like it for what it is. It's cheap, fruity and fresh. Projection is decent. Longevity...not so much. But for a casual Summer frag it does the job. Cool bottle but the sprayer on the bottle is obnoxious.
10th June, 2021
At first, I love it. Why? Easily the strongest designer aquatic I have ever put on my skin. Yes. VERY powerful in terms of sillage/projection. But since I own Unforgivable and Curve Wave, which are very similar.. as I like to call this category "Mediterranean Aquatics". I much prefer them, as they have more depth.

OP Juice is basically just one accord, a sea-breeze like vibe, potential, but it just goes no where. And, it just projects like a monster, and fades into nothing. It smells like the sea, with some strange accord behind it. Sort of a weird bitter calone accord. Hard to describe really. I'll be using the rest of my bottle for room spray (or maybe even bug spray), if I can't swap it off.
02nd October, 2011
imho, the atomizer part of the bottle is a very weak point. In my case, it seized working when I had used only 1/6 of the bottle..
01st September, 2009
One of my very short list of rejects. It's a very flat, one-dimensional fragrance goes from wood to... wood. Wet, mossy wood. Maybe some toasted nuts. It's neither sweet nor fresh, nor minty, nor fruity, nor floral, nor citrusy, nor is it pleasantly earthy or mossy. It's just a sharp, sort of dirty smell. Maybe the smell of coconut flesh rotting in the sun is the best thing I could describe it as. Sillage is good for about 15 min, luckily it goes away after an hour even with a liberal application, so you're not in it for the long haul if you are unlucky enough to accidentally get some of this on your skin. The little spray tab also broke off my bottle, so there's that.

This might actually be to someone else's liking but this is one of those fragrances that projects a sharp, dry, sour smell that is simply unpleasant to me.
22nd June, 2009
Mint grapefruit, like a sour mojito. Nice and tropical, yes but I want more from this. It's decent but with things like Escada Sunset Heat or Boss Pure with their fizziness, this just peters out.
29th June, 2008
This is my favorite cologne of all time! Whenever I go to the beach I wear this cologne. During the long winters of OH I will wear this cologne and poof I'm back on the beach. A girl I dated said it smelled like a doll she had when she was little and she loved it. Buy some of this cologne for your next beach vacation and you will love it! It's very sweet and very juicy and very beachy.
06th May, 2008

Add your review of OP Juice

Shop for OP Juice products online

Shop for OP Juice at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

OP Juice Men Ocean Pacific Gift Set New

US • Buy it now: USD 22.00.

Member images of OP Juice

There are no member images of OP Juice yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]