Pi (1999)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
PackagingSerge Mansau
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Pi

This fragrance is named 'Pi' after the mathematical figure which represents the number you get if you divide a circle's circumference by it's diameter. The number Pi starts off 3.141592.. and just goes on for ever and ever. Computers are sitting there as you read this working out more numbers to add on the end of it...

Pi fragrance notes

Reviews of Pi

Notes and reviews dont resemble my experience. To me? Johnson and Johnson Baby Magic. Which i like, and use. But never thought, "Man, I wish this baby lotion would project a bit." Thumbs down.
19th December, 2019
I remember this being one of the first few scents I've ever tried, and I fell in love with it right away. My feelings have tempered a bit since finding plenty of things I love since then. But it's still lovely. It's sweet, but not shouty or cloying. The almond is done well, sometimes in other fragrances it can come off a bit old-womanly to me but it doesn't here. I don't know if the changing, never-ending nature of Pi describes the scent all THAT well, it's fairly linear to be honest. But, it smells good so that's fine by me.
27th August, 2019
This is a good one. It seems to have a seamless transition from top through to base. That is, the opening is sufficiently soft and doesn't stand out so as to smell completely different as it dries down. However, I must say that the vanilla stands out nicely but is not overpowering (at least I know what that smells like).
14th December, 2018
To me, this fragrance is the definition of November, leaves, cool air, pretty crystallized morning dew grass with a beautiful sun shining in it, a nice jacket, and good vibes and a good day. It's gonna be a feel good day if I throw this on. I know it will be. It's just one that I have to have in my collection along with play intense. Both are must haves. I love this one but I just wish it lasted longer. Over 6 hours and projected for longer but I'm half way through my bottle after 4 years with over 30 fragrances to choose from
24th October, 2018
Easily a top 10 in my wardrobe. Sweet and not overpowering. Winter scent for sure.
01st December, 2017
I am surprised that Pi has so lukewarm reviews, even though I personally consider it one of the top 10 of all times. Let us not forget that when it came out in 1999 it was very brave of Givenchy and Alberto Morillas to bring out such a "bombshell". I say this because, from what it seems, the fragrance clearly creates sensation and leaves nobody indifferent. I like it throughout the day and I can note all the ingredients at different moments of the day.
01st November, 2017

Add your review of Pi

Shop for Pi products online

Shop for Pi at online perfumeries

Search on eBay