Tea for Two (2000)

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
PerfumerOlivia Giacobetti
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Tea for Two

Tea for Two is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivia Giacobetti

Tea for Two fragrance notes

Reviews of Tea for Two

I asked for a recommendation of a fragrance that reminded one of chai. This was one that was suggested. Like a mug of chai, the first fragrances for me are spices. There is a bit of smoke. I don’t know that I would recognize tea if I didn’t know the name of the fragrance.

I really like this to wear to work, as it doesn’t have much sillage, but does last all day. It’s an intimate fragrance that I wear for myself.
04th September, 2020
How great! This tea has some smoked whiskey and honey in it. Very different.
It can make you think of a less cloying and more fruity version of tobacco vanille.
Super performances.
21st July, 2020
I'm not a fan of the name of this fragrance, as it's a bit misleading. "Tea for Two" sounds like two ladies drinking tea and eating finger sandwiches in a British period piece. The feeling that this fragrance gives off is waaaay more intimate than that. It conjures up a snowy evening in a country home in the woods.

Tea, cinnamon, ginger, and honey are the notes, and that's precisely what you get. A warm, spicy, Christmas-y vibe. The ginger is a little overpowering at first, but becomes much more tolerable as it dries down. The cinnamon is there, but subtly. It's what gives this perfume the spiciness and little bit of heat that it has. This is unisex, but I think this falls a little more on the feminine side. The only issue I have with this is that it is very elegant on one hand, and veering dangerously close to smelling like a country-style home does; you know, the ones with Yankee Candles and potpourri sachets all over the place.

It's not bad, but it's not something that I could see myself wearing, nor is it something I would enjoy on a member of the opposite sex. It's just an interesting fragrance, and that's about it for me.

Neutral.

03rd September, 2019
The Alcoholic, Father Mathias by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec 1882

20th March, 2019
Spicy, smokey, sweet, green. Warm, exotic, sensual, comfy. All of these and more describe the beauty of Tea For Two, which has become my "cozy" home scent. I spray this on while watching something, playing games, or working on something and instantly feel more relaxed. This would be a beautiful cuddling scent for a lazy fall morning, sipping away at a cup of spiced tea and eating a bowl of oatmeal full of cinnamon and walnuts. Longevity is around 5-6 hours on my skin, with average longevity and meh sillage. This fragrance is not a loud, beast mode performer, and it never had any pretentions about being one. This is for intimate moments with yourself or your lover, or the times in your life when you feel most at peace. Try before you buy though, as star anise can be challenging, and this fragrance is definitely anise forward. I wasn't the biggest fan of it when I first tried it, but I've learned to love it, and it will always have a place in my collection.
10th February, 2019
Not a fresh clean tea, nor particularly smokey - think Whittards Spice Imperial - bitter dried spiced citrus peel. Not offensive, but not my cup of tea.
26th January, 2019

Add your review of Tea for Two

Shop for Tea for Two products online

Shop for Tea for Two at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Tea for Two

There are no member images of Tea for Two yet. Why not be the first?