Carlo Corinto Rouge
by Carlo Corinto

Carlo Corinto Rouge information

HouseCarlo Corinto

About Carlo Corinto Rouge

Carlo Corinto Rouge is a masculine fragrance by Carlo Corinto.

Carlo Corinto Rouge fragrance notes

Reviews of Carlo Corinto Rouge

Not a favorite of mine from Carlo Corinto. Rouge smells a bit poorly crafted compared to the Classic scent also by CC. Has a noticeably man-made quality to it that makes it a challenge to like outright.

Although I really enjoy the medicinal, licorice-like character of lavender, CCR has some poor quality version of lavender that makes it smell CHEAP. It's as if it was meant to rescue this scent from total mediocrity.

Green apple adds an unpleasant sourness that I was hoping would work. Pepper and nutmeg are okay, but not relevant here. Not even the common basenotes of amber-cedar-vanilla could do much to save CCR, either.

I'll stick with Carlo Corinto Classic instead.
19th August, 2018
Corinto "Rouge"??????
This perfume is the exact oposite of Rouge, I would have call it Corinto "Verte"
It is one of the greenest perfumes I know and I do not think it is unbalanced. Maybe a little "synthetic", but still very pleasant. Very good projection and logevity. I don't find any faults really, but again, is not a perfume I would kill for either.
One positive thing about it: Women love it, and that is good enough for me LOL
10th March, 2012
Way too arid and sharp. Unbalanced, doesn´t harmonize with the body, thumbs down.
12th October, 2010
pssst .... here a tip , ( forget the thums down for this gem ) ... I own a large bottle & its almost finished , this is an incredibly well blended & very aromatic scent ... the lavender is beautifully balanced with the moss & its heart is enveloped by the prominent green apple & pepper , the base is special too . Corinto's other one Silver is in the same league as this & both these flankers are top quality frags just like the original .. big thumbs up , nothing offensive here ..
12th December, 2009
Bigsly Show all reviews
I agree with Foetidus' point that the lavender is too strong and really "synthetic." Very poorly blended/balanced fragrance overall. Somewhat similar to Eternity for men. CCR is simply awful compared to any halfway decent fragrance, but if you want to cover up some horrendous body odor with a "soapy" smell, this might be for you. It's really inexpensive, after all.
14th November, 2008
A Cool Water knock-off? It's aromatic... but it's got a slightly woody tinge to it and very synthetic. Strong and cloying...
29th August, 2008

Add your review of Carlo Corinto Rouge

Shop for Carlo Corinto Rouge products online

Shop for Carlo Corinto Rouge at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Carlo Corinto Rouge

There are no member images of Carlo Corinto Rouge yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]