Une Fleur de Cassie (2000)
by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

SupplierIFF
PackagingFrederic Malle
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Une Fleur de Cassie

Une Fleur de Cassie is a shared / unisex perfume by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Dominique Ropion. The bottle was designed by Frederic Malle

Reviews of Une Fleur de Cassie

A cold salon at dawn in New York.
Melancholy wafts of flowers right before their wilting sets in. Used stockings thrown on a chair, a short sleep has set off their wearer. All windows are closed.
Within an hour a maid will enter the building, very softly.
04th January, 2020
If you bashed Rue de Cambon over the head, swiped all her credit cards, and forced her to live on the street for a month, she'd come back to her pied-à-terre dazed and enriched and smelling something like this.

I love this thick, densely florid, armpitty fragrance, but I have to be in my very best, most confident mood to be able to wear it for more than an hour, otherwise I am simply overpowered by UFdC's bombastic personality.

I am often not up to the task, but when I am, this is the only scent that satisfies.
09th October, 2018
I don't know it changed after the EL handover but i remember this one smelling stronger before.

Anyway, i feel it smells like rattan beach mats which i really love to smell, always reminds me of summer. However it is pretty weak. I apply it liberally like 8-10 sprays but after 1 hour it becomes a skin scent, I can hardly smell it.

I really like the smell but would never buy at that price level
03rd April, 2018
An elegant, mature, totally feminine beauty, totally modern. White, silky lingerie worn all day by a woman from whom you cannot tear your gaze. Gwynneth Paltrow, Emma Thompson, and Marissa Tomei would all wear this perfectly.
25th October, 2017 (last edited: 04th November, 2017)
I'm just not loving this one. I can't get past the stale, starchy, almost moldy notes of mimosa and carnation. This reminds me too much of Apres L'Ondee. I don't care for that one either.

If any other notes are here, I sure can't find them through the blinding, toxic twins. I will give it a few more wears to see if it has any redeeming qualities but....

I'm always tempted to scrub this one. This time I let it ride all the way through. It settles into a vanilla base. I thought I smelled a touch of rose or jasmine. I can't be sure.
12th September, 2017 (last edited: 08th October, 2017)
DO NOT be fooled by that demure, powdery openning. It turns into a beast after drying down. I honestly wonder why they didn't put "musk" in the note.

Really, a little warning would be helpful: I feel like I'm about to marry lady Sansa, then find the Hound waiting for me at altar.
30th August, 2017

Add your review of Une Fleur de Cassie

Shop for Une Fleur de Cassie products online

Shop for Une Fleur de Cassie at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Une Fleur de Cassie

There are no member images of Une Fleur de Cassie yet. Why not be the first?