Scent Intense (2002)

PackagingEnnio Capasa
Parent CompanyBeauty San Spa
Parent Company at launchKanebo > Maxibell

About Scent Intense

Scent Intense is a shared / unisex perfume by Costume National. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Bruyère. The bottle was designed by Ennio Capasa

Scent Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Scent Intense

I'll probably give this one just about a thumbs up.

Scent Intense gets a fair bit of hype in the fragrance community. I really can't see why. Firstly, the fragrance is very synthetic. Secondly, I find it rather quiet. It stays on the skin for a decent period of time but It's really nothing more than a skin scent. Thirdly, It's really quite unremarkable. I was expecting to be blown away but found it quite safe.

Overall the scent is pleasant but I suppose my expectations had been raised and they were not met!!

16th May, 2019
Bitter, herbal tea and a berry-like note in the top mixed with a dense, sweet amber. As it dries down, a hint of candle smoke or incense starts to appear. The clean amber base keeps making brief appearances after you thought it was gone into the 8-9 hour mark. It’s very light and clean on me but doesn’t seem to project much.
15th February, 2019
Good for a casual atmosphere. Not thrilled.
17th September, 2017 (last edited: 19th September, 2017)
I'm a newcomer to the world of fragrances but I doubt I'll find many perfumes to blow me away quite like this one has.

It's a sumptuous gothic feast, a lavish medieval banquet with all the mystery and allure of a dark moody cathedral.

It smells utterly unlike anything else I've smelt. I spray it on very liberally as my skin seems to gobble perfumes down like a hungry beast. After a few short hours I can't smell it anymore, although of course it lingers for weeks on clothing.

Five stars.
14th June, 2016
This is a dark, dense, woody amber with very low projection and, for me, very little interest. There are subdued hints of fruit & patchouli for the first half-hour, but after this it fades fast & in very linear fashion, barely there after five hours. I don't detect any floral notes at all.
I expected something much more special or unique here, but I'm sorry to say I simply found it dull.
07th July, 2015
Salutation.

SCENT INTENSE represents the tribute to extreme sensuality glamour and sophistication.it is a more sophisticated,sensual and intense interpration of original SCENT.an intoxicating and carnal essence of an erotic and transgressive woman.the composition brings to mind all the sensuality of an embrace. Passionate, Exciting,Sensual,Irresistible,Unisex, Incredibly Dangerous and Dangerously Sexy.

It opens with accords of tea and hibiscus spicy notes of jasmine, patchouli and a secret ingredient from the heart of the perfume.at the base is a voluptuous trail of warm amber makes a elixir for the self assured woman who lives with passion and steps up towards her destiny.the dry down reminds me of a classic fragrance.the scent able to encompass both warmth and intensity of the night.great for autumn and winter.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Pretty Good on my skin.

7.25/10