Sandalwood (2004)

Year of Launch2004

HouseArt of Shaving
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble

About Sandalwood

Sandalwood is a masculine fragrance by Art of Shaving. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Sandalwood

This scent was one of my favorites. I can't believe they did away with this scent. I thought the bottle was top notch. I really hope they reconsider this move.
14th February, 2020
Not a long-lasting scent on me, but nonetheless....

Sandalwood by Art of Shaving feels clean, exotic, definitely woody and spicy as true Mysore sandalwood would be. It is a great post-shaving fragrance, which actually helps to extend the longevity a bit.

16th December, 2016
In my opinion, the aftershave balm has a nicer sandalwood note. This scent barely registered on my skin.
25th September, 2016
Love this fragrance! The opening is like walking through a pine forest during winter. Wintergreen is the accord, but not sweet wintergreen (gum). This is more of an herbal/medicinal wintergreen that adds a cooling effect. After theopening it's all about the creamy sandalwood. The dry down reminds me of Pal Zileri Santorial. Excellent quality fragrance that's sadly been discontinued.
19th August, 2016
Really great sandalwood! A real surprise as I had been given a gift sample of the shave cream several years ago. Read about the fragrance on Basenotes and stopped into my local retailer who happened to carry it. Generous sales agent provided two 3 ml samples.

It's light on the opening but after 30 minutes I got this wonderful creamy sandalwood that seems to have a hint of juniper lingering but perhaps that's the myrrh. It's not a huge projector, but I could smell it faintly for next to 10 hours. If you like soft deep sandalwood, you'll love this.
01st October, 2015
Great fragrance; reminds me of Etro's 'Sandelo The' however, more versatile, with great projection and sillage. A great fragrance to have in your wardrobe!!!! The Art of Shaving did an outstanding job of capturing sandalwood in this fragrance!!!!
17th March, 2014

Add your review of Sandalwood

Shop for Sandalwood products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Sandalwood

There are no member images of Sandalwood yet. Why not be the first?