Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge (2002)
by Jacomo

Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge information

Year of Launch2002

HouseJacomo
PerfumerBernard Ellena
Parent CompanySarbec

About Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge

Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge is a masculine fragrance by Jacomo. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bernard Ellena

Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge fragrance notes

Reviews of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge

The creators deserve credit. They recreated Le Male (and did a good job of it) for a third of the price. That said, I'm not a fan of Le Male in the first place so that isn't winning any points for me. Hard to pick out any notable differences between the two without having the other in front of me. In the opening I almost feel like there was a bit of a cherry cough syrup vibe. But maybe that's just mental association with the color of the bottle. Was hoping the listed praline note might be a bit more prominent but that wasn't the case for me. Just lots of powdery bubblegum sweetness. Not my thing, but it may be yours.
27th June, 2019
A very decent version of LeMale with above average performance. I’d put this above Cuba Gold and its just slightly different with the rhubarb.
25th December, 2017 (last edited: 26th December, 2017)
Really nice scent in its own way, yet I too get the "Le Male" impression from it in a strong way. A very nice, long-lasting take on that family of fragrances: Minty, vanilla, shimmering quality that definitely is not cloying to me. I do find a more "edible" quality to JdJR, whether it's the caramel or the praline basenotes. If you like Le Male and Cuba Gold, this one will be right up your alley, and maybe more.
30th November, 2016
numcks Show all reviews
This has been described as similar to Le Male (not a fan) and as a sweet gourmand, so I expected to not care much for it. Surprise! This is very well done, and while it does have sweet, caramelic/vanilla/tonka notes, also includes a spicy, minty, patchouli, incense, woody counterbalance that makes the confectionery notes smell deep and burnt/smoky. Certainly one of the better of this genre.
24th August, 2015
A very good copy of JPG Le Male, Cuba...Little bit more flowery but less sweet, good long lasting and cheaper
04th March, 2014
Toned down Le Male

I agree with those who say this is a toned-down, smoother replica of Le Male. Not so in-your-face in the top, but dries down to something very similar. I would challenge anyone to tell the difference without having them side-by-side. I think the quality here is higher than the similar but even less expensive Cuba Gold.

Pros: Bang for the Buck
Cons: None"

26th October, 2013

Add your review of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge

Shop for Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge products online

Shop for Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge

There are no member images of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge yet. Why not be the first?