Individuel (2003)

PackagingFranzrudolf Lehnert
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Individuel

Individuel is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Bourdon. The bottle was designed by Franzrudolf Lehnert

Individuel fragrance notes

Reviews of Individuel

Blunt, synthetic, youthful (albeit in a very "of its time" kinda way), this Bourdon creation took the fruity-fresh 90s fragrance into the sweet gourmand direction that was gaining steam at the time.
07th August, 2020
Very disappointing attempt at a fresh clean scent. Literally smells like you've rubbed yourself with a dryer sheet. Has sweet and feminine notes. Very powdery and synthetic smelling. Not for me. Thankfully it was cheap and has weak longevity on my skin. Really awful stuff.
09th June, 2020
This is disappointing. Just another synthetic powder bomb like many others before it. It's maybe a bit nicer than say One Million, but it's just not something I'd wear. A sickening sweetness that muddles all the notes together. Screams "hey look at me". Maybe give it a go if you need a clubbing scent, but that's not me.
25th July, 2019
As others have noted, Individuel is sweet and fruity, youthful, somewhat feminine. It's not unpleasant, but it is artificial and a little boring, as one might expect given the price. I can't really imagine myself wearing this one.
09th July, 2019
If you wear this, you will smell fresh and a bit spicy.It's artificial smelling up close.

This fragrance is for young men - in highschool you should wear this when you dress somewhat nicely. Wear it to work as well.

It will do well in any weather as long as it's not blazing hot.

The projection is alright for me. It lasts a super long time in my experience. I can smell it on my shirts the next day most of the time.

I really like this fragrance, it breaks expectations for the price.

10th March, 2019
I bought it online after watching youtube reviews. Now I regret that. Either I got a duplicate bottle or the juice itself is very light. I could not even smell anything.
very dissapointed.
28th November, 2018

Add your review of Individuel

Shop for Individuel products online

Shop for Individuel at online perfumeries

Search on eBay