Narciso Rodriguez for Her (2003)
by Narciso Rodriguez

PerfumerChristine Nagel
SupplierQuest International
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Narciso Rodriguez for Her

Narciso Rodriguez for Her is a feminine perfume by Narciso Rodriguez. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian

Narciso Rodriguez for Her fragrance notes

Reviews of Narciso Rodriguez for Her

While I've worn both the EDT and the EDP, I find I like the EDT better. This is a sweet musk. If you want to try musk out this is the easy way to do it. This is a floral woody musk which is one of my favorites. Well my favorite would be a woody musk but the florals really cause this to be a nice clean sweet scent. It's very very girly...quite feminine. I find it easy to wear and non offensive. I really can't imagine an occassion that this scent would not work for. It's a beautiful day time scent that can evolve into evening where. It could easily be a signature scent.
22nd July, 2020
Narciso Rodriguez line has a very distinct touch and feel – as if all the fragrances would be a part of the same idea. The thing uniting them all is Egyptian musk that Mr. Rodriguez found in his travels to Egypt and fell so hard in love with that he decided – all his fragrance line will showcase this exceptional scent, partly clean, partly animalic and very soft.

His perfumers actually use a blend of many different synthetic musks to create the ultimate NR musk. It is done so because quite a lot of people are anosmic to one or another type of musk, and the goal here is to showcase the musk instead of allowing a part of population to be unable to smell it at all. That's why there are so many differing opinions on NR fragrances – some say they are subtle, work friendly, lovely and squeaky clean, and some say they are dirty, sexy and attention grabbing. The truth is, as almost always, somewhere in the middle. And what a gorgeous smelling middle it is!

Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT is the first fragrance of the line and the most popular of them all. (The pink EDP bottle came a bit later and started causing the confusion, because the EDT is a black bottle which comes in a pink box, and the EDP is a pink bottle which comes in a black box... And then just think about all these identical For Her rectangles and Narciso cubes that all look identical except for the colours and the juice inside. That Narciso guy is evil and I'm sure he knows it.)

For Her EDT was created by perfumers Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian in 2003 and has the top notes of Osmanthus & Orange blossom, head notes of Musk and base notes of Vetiver, Amber and Vanilla. I can't say that I'm getting any amber or vanilla here, to me For Her is a soft, purring and heartachingly beautiful musk and osmanthus scent with woody undertones that make it less fluffy and give it more character. (The pink EDP has Peach and Rose in the top notes instead of Osmanthus & Orange blossom) and is a bit fruitier, sweeter and less woody/vetiver-y than EDT. Also, EDT seems to be just as well – if not better – lasting on my skin, so choose the one you like more.)

They're both are great, they're all are great – but For Her EDT is the one that made me fall in love with Narciso Rodriguez scents, it still makes my eyes roll back every time I sniff it, it's just so sensual and elegant and soft.
28th April, 2020
Smells like an advanced hairspray but acts like a real perfume. Its crisp and light but with a profound intensity that really shines. Works better on the skin than on a blotter. Wears a realm of 'vintage-perfume' charm upon its sleeve while managing to stay a pure, simple and very amicable experience. Just good.
01st August, 2019
Dirty, bitter flowers at first.
Mellows and sweetens in the middle.
Musky bottom with a smattering of patchouli.
Finishes nicely, overall.
12th November, 2017
This scents like my Grandmother's sheets. They were laundered in a 60's floral detergent. Hung dry in the clean country air. Folded and placed in a Cedar chest.
Now they smelled strongly of Cedar and the Floral was faint in the background.

This is opposite, Floral is in your face and Cedar in the background. Ultimately this is Woody Aroma Chemical (WAC)Saccharine.
It gets a thumbs up because it reminds me of my Gran.
Don't know that I would wear it or have my wife wear it though.
26th October, 2017
I'm rating the EDP.

It's disappointing. It smells good. A lot of floral, mostly Lilly of the valley. Everything is soft in it. Light. Too light. Sillage and longevity should be a lot better, especially for an EDP. This review would be positive if there was more, because the scent itself is lovely, but you can't enjoy it.

I smelled the EdT now and it's slightly better. It lasts longer and it's got a nice plum touch.
24th April, 2017 (last edited: 15th May, 2017)

Add your review of Narciso Rodriguez for Her

Shop for Narciso Rodriguez for Her products online

Shop for Narciso Rodriguez for Her at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Narciso Rodriguez for Her

There are no member images of Narciso Rodriguez for Her yet. Why not be the first?