360 Degrees Red for Men (2003)
by Perry Ellis

360 Degrees Red for Men information

Year of Launch2003

HousePerry Ellis
Parent CompanyFalic Group
Parent Company at launchParlux

About 360 Degrees Red for Men

360 Degrees Red for Men is a masculine fragrance by Perry Ellis. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of 360 Degrees Red for Men

This is a good value. Yes, it's a bit synthetic but for those occasions when you run out of the house and want to smell fresh and pleasing, one spray of Perry Ellis 360 Degrees Red is the ticket. I get the lime and orange as prominent notes. I read comparisons to Acqua di Gio which I really don't see. Someone else critized the "phallic" bottle. It didn't stop anyone from buying Calvin Klein back in the day. Geez! It's not my "date" scent but pleasant nonetheless.
14th June, 2020
Went cheap blind-buy on a tester of this based on reviews here. I did a total 180 when I first pulled out the gaudy dildoish looking bottle out of its cylindrical case - NO WAY in heck would I be caught dead with this thing on my counter!
I was of the mind to immediately return it, but thought may as well sample it first:

I did another 180 (so that's 360 degrees in total) when I was delightfully surprised by how good this is! Starts with a fresh spicy-citrusy opening, similar to Acqua di Gio, but with a slight hint of sweet cinnamon which separates it from AdG. The cinnamon becomes more prevalent as it dries down, and the citrus top-notes and spiciness fade into the background. An hour into the dry down, the floral notes, cinnamon and spices remain at the perfect level, while also giving way to a powdery, sweet lavender and cinnamon all blending beautifully, remaining just below my threshold for overly sweet scents.

This one really surprised me by how good it is for such an affordable price. A perfect balance of citrus, spiciness, sweetness and subtle floral notes, playing together in perfect harmony. I think it's comparable to AdG in terms of quality and fragrance - even nicer in some ways. It's almost a combination of AdG and Burberry London, but with more personality and complexity than Burberry London.

Decent sillage and average longevity. I find it very energizing and uplifting. A great Spring and Summer cologne, or versatile anytime cologne.

Guess I'll be keeping this one hidden under my counter cupboard for frequent clandestine use ;-)
02nd May, 2020
Generic and rather boring!!!

Not a massive fan of ADP but much prefer it to this. Very basic and cheap smelling. For kids not men!!
02nd August, 2018
This is amazing. There is nothing I've found like it. Comparisons to ADG baffle me, I simply don't see it.

It's a hard fragrance to describe. It's clean, bright, subtly spicy, and definitely worth a blind buy.

I will own a bottle of this for the rest of my life.

It lasts about four hours on the skin. Slightly longer on clothes. If there is one department where it's lacking, this is it. It doesn't last as long as the white or black versions of this, but it smells far better.

A great scent. Very versatile. Wear it in the spring, summer, or fall. Wear it to work, casually, on a date, to the golf course.

It fits most anywhere.

Scent: 10/10

Longevity: 5/10

Sillage: 6/10
18th July, 2018
This could quite possibly be the absolute best value cologne there is. It is extremely inexpensive and has a great modern smell. I don't know why people say it is like ADG. It is nothing like it at all. This is way more spicy and unique. You will love having this in your collection. I wore this earlier today at work and the other week on a business trip. It is enough at work to be noticed without being annoying. I get a good 4 hours projection with this but stays on my clothes and my jacket for several days.
10th April, 2018
It smells exactly like Acqua di Gio but way more spicy, especially with cinnamon notes. Personally I would have thought this is a good cheap alternative to Acqua di Gio but I get a lot of tobacco in the drydown which makes it smell slightly bad to me (reminds me of the incense in Acqua di Gio Profumo, and I don't like that either). As far as longevity is concerned, Acqua di Gio lasts 10 hours on my skin and is superior in that regard to Perry Ellis 360 red (for me anyway).

A really great and cheap alternative to Acqua di Gio which is also long-lasting on my skin though is the cologne called G'eau by Belcam perfumes, sold in Canadian Walmarts for $8. That one is my go-to Acqua di Gio alternative for use when I don't want to waste my Acqua di Gio. It doesn't smell exactly like Acqua di Gio - it has bergamot instead of lime as in AdG - but that is part of its charm. I think that is superior to Perry Ellis 360 Red.
06th March, 2018

Add your review of 360 Degrees Red for Men

Shop for 360 Degrees Red for Men products online

Shop for 360 Degrees Red for Men at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of 360 Degrees Red for Men

There are no member images of 360 Degrees Red for Men yet. Why not be the first?