Angel Schlesser Femme (2000)
by Angel Schlesser

Angel Schlesser Femme information

Year of Launch2000

HouseAngel Schlesser
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyAngelini > Idesa

About Angel Schlesser Femme

Angel Schlesser Femme is a feminine perfume by Angel Schlesser. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Angel Schlesser Femme fragrance notes

Reviews of Angel Schlesser Femme

jPhx Show all reviews
I returned to this scent that was a former favorite late last night after a long sabbatical to find, as before, the quickly enveloping fresh and deodorising citrusy fragrance of the bergamot and mandarin orange. Perfect for warmer days that are not too hot. However, this time I noticed the strong and heady smell of spices - cardamon and pepper - that quickly kicked in, lending a unisex and youthful air while still being quite light. The drydown is reminiscent of soft white musk and blond woods and while no longer a firm favorite due to the spicey trace smell, it is a fine and still unusual scent that is best first tried rather than be the subject of a blind buy and great for daytime use.
24th August, 2012
A sexy, powdery linger with a mysterious spicy frontage - this perfume has always smelt unique on me and reminds me of a deep, dirty kind of romance that feels exceptional on the skin.

Incensey, musky and deeply erotic
21st January, 2012
I do not understand the popularity of this scent, it is awful. An old, musty sort of smell. I only knew one person on whom this scent was tolerable. Do others a favor and skip this one.
22nd February, 2009
As a rule I adore spicy scents, but this is one I simply cannot get along with. it seems to always induce a sickly headache, which other people have commented on. It is sickly and quite cheap smelling, and for the life of me I cannot identify any one particular note. Maybe pepper?? Anyways I would advise to definitely try try try before you buy.
26th March, 2007
Definitely unlike anything out there :). Someone came into the office wearing this and I couldn't stop thinking about it for days. Finally had to ask for the name. At first a clear, light, green note...then a subtle spice. Not cinnammon or pepper but a certain spiciness with a hint of powdery rose and mossiness. Finally, an indescribable something that keeps developing. Haunting.
06th March, 2007
SniffR Show all reviews
This is a close to the skin, quiet and spicy scent, unlike anything else out there. I would consider it for men or women. In terms of an incense scent, it is a few steps below Monk in intensity. A pleasant discovery.
09th November, 2006

Add your review of Angel Schlesser Femme

Shop for Angel Schlesser Femme products online

Shop for Angel Schlesser Femme at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Angel Schlesser Femme 100 ml

UA • Buy it now: USD 89.99.

Angel Schlesser Femme EDT 1.7oz **NEW**

US • Buy it now: USD 45.00.

Member images of Angel Schlesser Femme

There are no member images of Angel Schlesser Femme yet. Why not be the first?