DKNY Be Delicious (2004)

HouseDonna Karan
PerfumerMaurice Roucel
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About DKNY Be Delicious

The scent and packaging are inspired by NYC's nickname - “The Big Apple”. Launched in the US and Canada in 2004, and early 2005 for the rest of the world.

DKNY Be Delicious fragrance notes

Reviews of DKNY Be Delicious

This perfume has a glorious sweet candy apple opening. It's like eating a green Jolly Rancher. Then within minutes, it's gone, leaving almost nothing. Still, I can't hate it.

08th July, 2020 (last edited: 09th July, 2020)
Unusual opening. The cucumber grabbed my attention right away. Then, a piercing magnolia takes over. It is rather shrill for a brief time. Eventually, a greenish, apple-like note, mashed with green-flowers take over. Overall, a bit too bitter for my taste. It's okay, I guess.

The flowers mix with a gentle base of amber, which smells almost musky. Not what I expected - I wanted more "real" apple.
20th December, 2019
the scent is okay but not my cup of tea. the apple is too artificial to my taste.

will give away my bottle to a friend that really love this.

09th November, 2019
I LOVED this perfume in the bottle, on the card. But, for the life of me I just could not wear it. I would get hot, nauseous and deep a headache.

I was such a fan that I even bought a double roller bottle a few years later at Sephora. The other end a Blossom or something version but the result was still the same.

That said, I have to be careful as smells have a huge effect on me.
20th May, 2018
Chemicals smelling like green apples.

Scrub it off. Better still, don't buy it and throw your unused samples away.
10th August, 2017
I have to wash it off each time I try it. I feel it's well made, so I try and try again. I was given the bottle and it's half empty after years, yet I haven't worn it for a full day. The apple and magnolia accord makes me sick... but I'm giving it a neutral because I know it should be nice, fresh, happy, and it has good sillage. Longevity is ok.
12th April, 2017

Add your review of DKNY Be Delicious

Shop for DKNY Be Delicious products online

Shop for DKNY Be Delicious at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of DKNY Be Delicious

There are no member images of DKNY Be Delicious yet. Why not be the first?