Cinéma (2004)

Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute
Parent Company at launchPinault-Printemps-Redoute > Gucci Group > YSL Beaute

About Cinéma

Tom Ford's last fragrant project before leaving Gucci in 2004.
The notes for the Eau de Parfum are below. The Eau de Toilette, launched in 2006 contains notes of: top: clementine, mimosa, cyclamen; middle: white peony, jasmin, amaryllis; base: amber, white musks, bourbon vanilla.

Cinéma fragrance notes

Reviews of Cinéma

I love Cinema! It's soft, feminine, slightly powdery and sweet to my nose. The amber and vanilla are most prominent to me. Boyfriend likes it, too. I don't normally favor fragrances in this vein-- usually go for fresher scents, but I think that Cinema is incredibly pleasant, beautiful, calming, and elegant. Perhaps feels a tad mindless and trite but not more than a lot of mainstream scents. Beautiful, balanced, and uncomplicated. Great evening scent for a woman and possibly even unisex.
26th April, 2020
I had high expectations for this, as a former friend once raved about it. It's not for me.

Slight sour & bitter at first. Sparkling flowers follow. Peony, in particular. Light musk later. Slight benzoin. Not much else stands out. Short-lived on my skin, too.

2 stars.
20th December, 2018
Flowers and almond with the most elegant vanilla. Clean, classy, effective. Not cloying or sweet. Beautiful projection.
23rd November, 2018
Soft, delicately sweet, musky vanilla with a hint of almond, and a whisper of cyclamen, I find this such a joy to wear. It lasts a good 8 - 10 hours on me, without ever being overwhelming.
24th July, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
Amber, White musks, Bourbon vanilla, Benzoin
That is a lovely opening: orangy vibes with a nutty almond undertone, a touch of fruitiness with cyclamen thrown in - quite characteristic and well thought out. The base is flowery, with a muguet-peony dyad dominant, and merging into a slightly boozy benzoin-dominated base of wood, musk and vanilla.

The performance is good on me with moderate sillage, good orojection and seven hours of longevity. Well-composed, a touch synthetic but not in a manner that interferes with its overall impression. 3/5
25th June, 2015
Salutation.

CINEMA is a must have for a elegant lady who whishes to impress the others and see the heads turning.It's as great as M7 for me.A addictive sweet perfume that imagine a sweet embrace of comfort,familiarity, sweetness,reliability and warmth.it's also one of my mother's favorite.Charming,Classy,Amazing Magnetic, Lovely light floral,Warm,Scrumptious, Feminine and Night scent.

This Lovely EDP is sweet without cloying.seductive without being intimidating.truly at the begining i was not impress but minute by minute a Glorious seductive fragrance emerged.the citrus notes are neither juicy and sour.the feminine floral hearts renders the pure essence of a lady with fine taste with it's peony and jasmine that blended perfectly with the musk and amber for a perfect drydown.this elixir makes you feel like a modern european beauty.

In my opinion this one is a warmer in your Wake in AUTUMN/WINTER.perfect for a exclusive party as definitely attracts the attention people or staying at home in front of the fire place watching an old movie with glass in the hands as it makes a great effect in that moments with him.CINEMA is just for a real sophisticated woman in her finest dress on the town not a young shy Girl.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Really Noticeable on my skin.

7.75/10

09th June, 2015 (last edited: 12th January, 2016)

Add your review of Cinéma

Shop for Cinéma products online

Shop for Cinéma at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Cinéma

There are no member images of Cinéma yet. Why not be the first?