Cheap and Chic I Love Love (2005)
by Moschino

Cheap and Chic I Love Love information

Year of Launch2005

HouseMoschino
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Cheap and Chic I Love Love

A new version of the Cheap and Chic fragrance. In the same Olive Oil bottle with a orange and blue colour scheme.

Reviews of Cheap and Chic I Love Love

This is a nice one IMO. I get a light citrus and a touch of jasmine in this one. Says this one is feminine, bu a guy can pull this one off. 7/10.
17th June, 2021
A carefree girl on a beach.no makeup,just her sun-kisseed skin.simple casual clothes and her only accessory is s perfect pair of shades.the Light Blue has a spicy scent that this one lacks.so fresh and slightly sweet,supper summery and vibrant.
it starts with a cold citrus blast of lemon juice and a hint of orange.then that fades relatively quickly, and the scent turns into an aromatic, soapy-musky scent that had an almost cedar-like quality that envelops the wearer in a bubble of fresh, citrusy,tangy yet grounded greatness.super affordable scent.
12th May, 2021
This one did not make the mark for me. Starts off with synthetic overload,too sweet,too kool aid,it's sneeze-a-Rama. It does not have the attributes of a class act. The dry down does not reveal much of interest. Oh well.
04th February, 2019
rbaker Show all reviews
Grapefruit, lemon and an orangey note are at the centre of this opening phase. Fresh, but not really strongly refreshing but a touch attenuated; a pleasant start nonetheless.

The drydown emphasises fruity and floral components: redcurrant with muguet, and a touch of rose. In the base woodsy notes appear, with white musks evident towards the end. A touch of sweetness is provided by a slightly spicy cinnamon.

I get soft sillage, good projection and a limited longevity of four hours on my skin.

Quite a nice summer scent, that is, however, not performing very well. The ingredients can be a bit on the generic side at times, but it has its nice moments. It is very balanced, and the sweet side is incorporated judiciously. Overall just making it to a positive score - by the skin of its teeth. 3/5.
16th September, 2018
When I tried it on it gave me a little synesthesia. I got a fuzzy peach feel plus a creamy coconutty flavor plus a load of some kind of lovely citrus smell. Unfortunately it doesn't last long but I'm still giving it five stars. Someone described it as "linear" and I can see that - it's not a changer, does not evolve, but rather just disintegrates. Not the deepest work of art in the perfume world but I intend to buy a lot more. It's pop art, I guess! Speaking of which, I love the packaging. I'm a real negative, depressing anxious person and the packaging picks me up a lot.
03rd March, 2014
Grapefruit all over!

Grapefruit is to I Love Love what Sicilian Lemon is to Light Blue. Citrusy, summery, and overall linear. Not really impressive, not really something I would wear, it doesn't have much complexity. Oh, and the bottle is repulsive.
09th July, 2013 (last edited: 14th February, 2014)

Add your review of Cheap and Chic I Love Love

Shop for Cheap and Chic I Love Love products online

Shop for Cheap and Chic I Love Love at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Cheap and Chic I Love Love

There are no member images of Cheap and Chic I Love Love yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]