Joop! Jump (2005)

PerfumerSophie Labbé
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Joop! Jump

Joop! Jump is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sophie Labbé

Reviews of Joop! Jump

Why the heck would anyone want to smell like synthetic chemical hairspray? I purchased Joop Jump blindly based upon the reviews here. A unisex, synthetic cloying bomb. Ugh.
07th May, 2021
Oh Joop Joop Joop how I wanted to not like you and your slightly synthetic, better for a teenager than.. a bit older? But I do, good job, nice little dry down..
03rd January, 2020
TeeEm Show all reviews
I bought it in 2017 at knockdown price just to try...
Light, sweet, non citrus, synthetic smell, cheap, innoffensive
Low longevity and low projection, I sprayed it on my bed covers on a daily basis until it run out!
Happy days
06th January, 2018
Smells great but in a really good smelling hair conditioner or lotion kind of way. Not refined by any means by still pleasant and fun. Can really smell the Nightflight DNA in Jump, makes me think this is their daytime version of that scent.
29th February, 2016
OK if you like Bogart homme you'll love this..I bought it thinking from the reviews it would be a lovely fresh summer aquatic type edt perfect for work but o my God far from it...it sticks to you like glue,cloying away. Hard to get rid of it really. Like I said if you like oriental types smells you will love it.think of jpg but extreme..
08th February, 2016
Salutation.

The opening is sharp but fresh and aromatic.definitely young and modern.everyone in my family loves it.in my openion one of the best JOOP fragrances.

If you feel a bit blue some day i recommend you try for this cologne because it is really joyful.everytime i wear it i am feeling carefree and cheerful!

perfect balance of notes.it is suitbale for everyday/office use in hot days but not for special occasions.the price is convenient.the longevity is +6 hours on my skin.

6.75/10
11th May, 2015

Add your review of Joop! Jump

Shop for Joop! Jump products online

Shop for Joop! Jump at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Joop! Jump

There are no member images of Joop! Jump yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]