Black XS (2005)

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingPaco Rabanne
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Black XS

Aimed at a younger age group than 1993's original scent. A similar bottle, but black with gothic style lettering.

Black XS fragrance notes

Reviews of Black XS

A beautiful fruity gourmand fragrance for men. Very different from the other masculine fragrances on the market. Fresh and sexy. I would use it, and I like it better than its feminine counterpart.
11th November, 2018
Sweet pineapple is what I mostly get , smells a bit like club nuit intense but without the woodsy birch note..great performance and overall a very pleasing fruity gourmand. The packaging and design are of a futuristic punk nature and I fully buy into that, the scent feels very full bodied and way out there in terms of creativity. It would be very easy to write this off as a sweet mess but for me this is very calculated and deliberate, great stuff.
16th September, 2018
This was a shocker for me. IMO it has the feeling of synthetic candy. I picture this to be the scent that would go along with all those mdma parties: synthetic, bright overstimulation. It doesn't smell bad, that's why I give it a neutral rating. So if your thing is to take a pill and go raving this is the scent for you.
21st February, 2018
After I've tried and tested other scents... I have to say Black XS is not that bad after all...
It's not the best of Paco Rabanne.. but it is an acceptable scent

19th December, 2017 (last edited: 22nd December, 2017)
Starts out sweet and fruity, then dries down to sweet and powdery.

The opening lasts for an hour or two and then you get the powdery drydown for 5-6 hours. Seems best suited for casual wear and because of the sweetness, might be best in colder weather.
29th June, 2017
I love this fragrance! This smells so good it's a 10 out of 10 scent! Women love this! Gets lots of compliments! Perfect!
20th June, 2015