Serpentine (2005)

HouseRoberto Cavalli
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchICR > ITF Cosmetics

About Serpentine

Serpentine is a feminine perfume by Roberto Cavalli. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Serpentine

Salutation.

Everything about SERPENTINE speaks of seduction:the name like sorceress’s spell who she has hypnotic eyes like a serpentine to seduce you.the yellow,tactile bottle,shaped a serpentine who squirm on you. this scent is beyond description as the floral overtones and the earthy undertones make it positively mystifying. Captivating,Sensual,Warm,Floral,Charming and Absolutey Feminine.

It has a strong smell at the top notes of unusual combination like tahitian gardenia,mango blossom and artemisia.the heart grows a little more intense with a soothing bouquet of exotic flowers and pepper,while the bottom note is warm,soft and sensual at the same time of sandalwood and amber.this composition makes a Magic elixir for a bewitching woman who she invite to seduce.

SERPENTINE is a modern yet classic perfume tempered with a sensual,mystic heart.without being over-powering.Light enough for day wear and sexy and deep enough for evening.I recommend it to a modern lady(25/35 years old).It is suitable to wear any season but it is great for Autumn and Winter weather.a nice choice but nothing masterpiece.

Sillage?Admirable.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

17th December, 2014
No surprises here. A warm, short-lived tropical floral. Nothing to marvel at or ponder...just okay.
18th February, 2013

Almost a nightmare to me. I agree with Foetidus, the green-tropical opening is decidedly misleading cause something green, aromatic, rosey and sweetly ambery (i suspected-with mistake-sharply powdery) was whirling under my profane nose. As soon as the chemical development discloses its toxicism what i smelt is nothing than a floral and musky-ambery nuclear cloud. The gassy tropical dry down is fat, pungent (because of some bitter fruits and violet leaves) and dissonant. I scrubbed it off in a moment.
16th May, 2012
A floral amber scent. Amazing opening of orange florals without the citric sting. Dries into a light sweet amber. First time seemed to last a decent amount of time but the second wearing was rather short. Third wearing didn't leave me with anything. First impressions was "nice!" but the ending impression was, "meh".
21st December, 2009
I won’t, but I could if I wanted to, describe the opening in one word: WOW. What a captivating combination of rather tropical florals and clean green. Powerful at first, it quickly settles down to a more realistic tropical floral / artemisia accord that is just plain luscious. The floral middle doesn’t come up to the opening standards to me because of the violet leaf, which I always dislike. The middle is still an good accord – but it isn't “Wow.” This middle is, like the top, tropically floral, giving it an rather exotic panache. The base is a letdown; it is woody and ambery with not very much force or staying power. It is unfortunate that this designer just had to follow the same old same old designer tactic of putting everything into the opening and attempting nothing special or lasting for the drydown. But still…the top notes are great.
02nd May, 2008
Horrible! a waste of $90 for me. It smells slightly urine like and stains white clothes. I did not care for this musky fragrance at all, way to expensive for a cheap aroma.
10th December, 2007

Add your review of Serpentine

Shop for Serpentine products online

Shop for Serpentine at online perfumeries

Search on eBay