Quelques Fleurs Royale (2004)
by Houbigant

Quelques Fleurs Royale information

Year of Launch2004

HouseHoubigant
Parent CompanyLoft Fashion and Beauty Diffusion
Parent Company at launchDana Classics

About Quelques Fleurs Royale

Quelques Fleurs Royale is a feminine perfume by Houbigant. The scent was launched in 2004

Quelques Fleurs Royale fragrance notes

Reviews of Quelques Fleurs Royale

Creamy fruit at first. An old-fashioned odor of mixed flowers. They smell good, to me. Violet and beeswax stands out, while the jasmine peeks through occasionally.

I haven't smelled the original Quelques in decades. If I recall, I think I felt it too loud. This version is more subdued, I think. It has a careless feel to it.

It seems to mute, become milder. The waxiness remains. It becomes more delicate. It recedes with a child-like quality. Something a young girl might wear on a special occasion.

Wood is ultra subtle underneath. Vanilla and musk are mere whispers, but are audible. This smells of innocence.

It later turns powdery. I must revisit this again...
10th March, 2019
I liked the original Quelques Fleurs, but this bears no resemblance. The sample vial spilled so I had a full-throttle olfactory experience. It smells of cocoanut, rather like shampoo. A disappointment..
29th January, 2013
Even if this scent was created for a queen/princess, I believe is less royale than the original version Quelques fleurs. The oriental notes are a little bit too common and ruin the sofistication of this creation. I can't really find why they had to produce this parfume, apart from marketing.
21st April, 2012
Without expectations, this juice hit my wrists and boy oh boy it's a nice suprise! I am amazed at how the modern re-working of a 90 year old fragrance is so pleasing! The name for this long delayed flanker is perfect too. Quelques Fleurs Royale is an orris powdery floral that really enhances the rose/jasmine heart. Topped with citrus & bergamot, QFR grabs onto the possiblity of a masculine floral...I don't get too much indole, if any, and the musky base is a perfect ending. Undoubtedly worthy of a test run!
19th May, 2009
Not having a lot of experience with florals it's hard to compare it to its peers, but I also noted some similarities to YSL L'Homme at the heart of the fragrance. In a direct comparison QFR makes L'Homme smell like a cheap knockoff (if you don't happen to already think of it that way), possessing a certain depth and quality of ingredients that L'Homme seems to lack.

On a personal level, Quelques Fleurs Royale opened my eyes to the idea of wearing gender-ambiguous and gender-mismatched fragrances. As others have noted, this is clearly a feminine offering but it works very well on men, too, and for that alone I think it's pretty noteworthy. Wear this with confidence amongst forward-thinking crowds and it will pay off nicely.
16th May, 2009
This is by far the best of the Quleques Fleur. Not old lady like the Original and not too dark and depressing as the Violettes. Royale is feminine, strong, yet soft, just beautiful. It is timeless.
02nd May, 2009

Add your review of Quelques Fleurs Royale

Shop for Quelques Fleurs Royale products online

Shop for Quelques Fleurs Royale at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Quelques Fleurs Royale

There are no member images of Quelques Fleurs Royale yet. Why not be the first?