Tova / Tova Signature (1982)
by Tova Borgnine Beverly Hills

Tova / Tova Signature information

Year of Launch1982

HouseTova Borgnine Beverly Hills
Parent CompanyQVC

About Tova / Tova Signature

Tova / Tova Signature is a feminine perfume by Tova Borgnine Beverly Hills. The scent was launched in 1982

Tova / Tova Signature fragrance notes

Reviews of Tova / Tova Signature

I've been wearing this current version of Tova for about two years now. I agree with both SuzyCurlyQ and Hubar. It's a winner.

On my skin, the spicy, herbal lavender and gauzy white musk are evenly balanced. There is just the slightest touch of citrus (tart, but not too tart lemon) and the overall feel is a refreshing, soapy one.

As an aside, I know that while many people consider lavender to be relaxing, I find true, herbal lavender (like this one) to be invigorating. This is a great "face the day" fragrance for when you need a little extra pep in your step, and holds up beautifully even in warm, humid weather.

If the vintage is even better than this, it must be gorgeous.
05th June, 2016
I love love love this! I am using the current version too! Musky and just delicious!!!!!
15th June, 2015
Hubar Show all reviews
This is a very different scent from my normal, but I really like it. It's a clean fresh scent, almost soapy on me, but in good way. Receive a lot of compliments when I wear this, from both men and women.
14th March, 2013
My signature fragrance for many years has been Tova Signature. I really do love it and always received compliments whenever I wore it. However, there have been reviews that the formula of the Tova fragrances has changed and no longer smells the same anymore. Customers have been very disappointed and declined ordering the fragrances. I always ordered mine from QVC and the packaging changed also. Because of the changes, I no longer order Tova products. I am so disappointed because Tova Signature was my favorite fragrance. I have been looking for another fragrance to replace Tova that I will love just as much but I have not been able to yet. I am open to any suggestions.
11th March, 2009
Thank you sooooo much for a beautiful fragrance. Absolutly lurve this
02nd December, 2008
Oh dear - it is just that - who wants the whole actres selling drama from QVC everytime she talks about her products.
24th October, 2008