Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge (2005)
by Bulgari

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge information

Year of Launch2005

HouseBulgari
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge is a shared / unisex perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

My decant smelled of red licorice and berries in the vial.
I’m so glad I put it on though.
It starts with a sweetened berry candy scent, quickly developing into a medium depth pepper berry, fruit jam-citrus and fig. I get a rounded floral scent, nothing strong just notable. It’s rich and nutty as well, slightly tannic and a little sharp. Roiboos shines through with its branchy, grounded shrub scent-earthy and herbal. It’s an odd scent, and a little confounding as I can’t quite identify the appeal. Perhaps it’s that Roiboos isn’t tea at all, there’s absolutely no Camellia Sinensis present. Roiboos is an herbaceous plant that's brewed into a tisane. It’s quite a different flavor profile from tea. But, I like it, a lot.
03rd October, 2020
Sharp, ‘aquatic’ tea with a twist of lime and green fig that smells like those overly synthetic hand wash aromas that drive one to wash again with something else just to get the darn stuff off. Sure, it’s cool and summery, but regrettably on the cheap.
13th January, 2018
This fragrance was so good, perfect and spot on when I sprayed it that I almost bought a bottle directly. But then, after ten minutes, it was nearly gone. Oh, the disappointment. It’s perfect, for 10 minutes.
30th December, 2017
This is the first tea fragrance that I've tried that GENUINELY smells like a cup of tea. I could bathe in it- but on me, it fades quickly. The moment it hits my skin it blooms into its namesake rooibos (or even black) tea, creamy and rich, and develops into mild nuttiness. I'll be hunting down a full sized bottle soon
Edit: I'm head over heels in love. With this fragrance. True, it's sweet. True, it's not very lasting. But for the three to five hours that it's obvious, it is a warm, deeply milk-and-sugar laden steaming cup of rooibos tea. I even bought a full sized bottle, and the bottle itself seems high quality. I know Au Thé Vert is the favorite- but this is becoming my fall signature.
22nd May, 2016 (last edited: 30th October, 2016)
Eau Parfumme Eau The Rouge by Bvlgari is absolutely amazing. It is very gentle and calming. At first spray I smell the tea, yes beautiful and wonderful tea. The dry down is a mild fig with walnut and musk. The tea note lasts throughout the day even in the dry down. I could wear it every day.
01st September, 2015
Having tripped over a miniatures gift set of this fragrance in a local charity shop, I'm very pleasantly surprised - I enjoy simple, understated and unisex and this is such a relaxed, easy fragrance I'll be delighted to keep it around. I wasn't expecting the sweetness, but it's well tempered by the tannic edge to the tea and definitely puts the fragrance in the unique and characterful category. Lasting power is, as other reviewers have commented, a flaw.
27th November, 2014

Add your review of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge products online

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge

There are no member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge