Bright Crystal (2006)

HouseVersace
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Bright Crystal

Bright Crystal is a feminine perfume by Versace. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Bright Crystal fragrance notes

Reviews of Bright Crystal

From the King James Bible:

John 11:35 “Jesus wept.”
30th May, 2019
Aquatic floral. Lotus and peony dominate here. The base is weak with only a hint of wood. A good, quick, spritz-and-out-the-door fragrance. Summery.
14th May, 2018
Sweet and very fruity, the scent is found in many of perfumes that targets teens and early 20's crowd. It is a very pleasant yuzu dominant opening, heart notes of peony and magnolia mix, no detection of lotus. No detection of base notes on my skin.

Although this is a very young scent, sweet and fruity, it is non cloying and it is very refreshing. It would be a great summer scent, but not so much for office use or conservative type of business.

Color I think of: baby pink, light yellow
words I think of: young, fun, chic.
suitable age (objective): late teens, early and mid 20's.
24th December, 2016
Linea and very generic. This is fresh slightly fruity floral which is soft, synthetic and hard to distinguish from so many others. It smells like walking through the perfume department at a department store.

Still I didn't really find it to be that much of a problem until after about 3 hours it began to make me feel nauseous. Very few fragrances have this effect on me but this was one.
17th September, 2016
The epitome of fresh air. It's crisp, fruity, aquatic, sweet and simple. Perfect for summer. It's quite inoffensive and is appropriate to wear anywhere.

I mainly get yuzu, pomegranate and peony.
14th September, 2016
This scent is very romantic in a "holding hands in a spring garden" way. Sure, it's predictable, as others have remarked. But I can count on it to make me feel cheerful and open-hearted before a first or second date on a lovely spring afternoon. Unlike many other floral scents, Versace Bright Crystal is feminine yet not overwhelming / cloying. I'm a fan.
05th January, 2016

Add your review of Bright Crystal

Shop for Bright Crystal products online

Shop for Bright Crystal at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Bright Crystal

There are no member images of Bright Crystal yet. Why not be the first?