Ex'cla.ma'tion Star (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseCoty
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Ex'cla.ma'tion Star

Ex'cla.ma'tion Star is a feminine perfume by Coty. The scent was launched in 2005

Ex'cla.ma'tion Star fragrance notes

Reviews of Ex'cla.ma'tion Star

There is one review of Ex'cla.ma'tion Star.
I would really like to give this a half thumbs up. At first, when this was first launched, I was pretty excited. The advertising campaigns marketed it as a scent which embodied hollywood star-style, glamour and confidence. However once I smelt this it was so musky, vanillary and subtle, it struck me as a shy girl fragrance (or a sy girl wanting to be more confident scent, maybe this is what the ads were aiming at?). Here I was expecting something wild, sparkly and maybe even fruity but what I got was the opposite.

The lasting power, like with all other Ex'cla.ma'tion lines, is pretty weak. This one seemed to last only 2 and a half hours even though I have oily skin which is meant to be able to retain scents for a longer period of time. The scent itself is mediocre- not good, not bad. The bottle is pretty, there's even fine glitter in this, but the anticlimax I had when smelling the scent was disappointing.
28th February, 2006

Add your review of Ex'cla.ma'tion Star

Shop for Ex'cla.ma'tion Star products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Ex'cla.ma'tion Star

There are no member images of Ex'cla.ma'tion Star yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]