Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi (2006)
by Acqua di Parma

Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi information

Year of Launch2006

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi

Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2006

Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi

When youtubers hype something up, I'm usually very skeptical, and I was right. This is foremost quite feminine and weak at that.

Scent itself is not green or blue, so one can't exactly categorise it like that. One gets citruses and a lot of musk with mashed figs. All in all nothing representative.

Could be ok casual summer scent, but it's kind of uninspiring and bland. It's so bland that even rating it negatively would suggest it actually triggered a strong emotion, albeit a negative one. It just can't do even that. You can't love it, you can't hate it. If it was a person, you'd kind of feel sorry for it.

Originality 5/10
Scent 4/10
Longevity 6/10
Projection 3/10
_______________________
mathematical grade 45%
subjective grade 3/10
01st May, 2020
Sugared orange and rind. Yawn.
Pleasant but not refreshing and leans to the feminine.

Fragrance: 6.25/10
Projection: 7/10
Longevity: 7/10
12th September, 2019
Oviatt Show all reviews
Fico di Amalfi has a fresh, citrusy opening followed by a peppery fig heart--not too sweet but definitely fruity. Musk and cedar in the base notes gives this some heft but it still remains a light, fresh scent, in keeping with the Blu Mediterraneo mandate. There is jasmine here, but it is so well blended that, like in Eau Suavage for example, it does note read as a floral so much as just giving the whole a slight indolic note. Of the ones i have tried, this is my favorite of the Blu Mediterraneo line and the only one I own. Great for late summer into fall.
30th August, 2019
Fresh mandarin peel in the opening which opens up to a gorgeous grapefruit note, very sweet instead of bitter. Excellent balance of all the citrus fruits combined. Fresh fig, I get a bit of a green note to it followed by orange juice and zest. Well done, uplifting combination. Good hot weather perfume. Longevity needs work, but one I don't mind reapplying.
17th August, 2019
Gonna have to give this 5/5 with an asterisk. I managed to get myself one of those old ugly long bottles and compared it side by side with the new version. The new version lasted on me less than 2 hours, but the older version is incredible. Both smell incredible, but the older version lasts so long for it being this type of fragrance.
31st July, 2019
The fig, citrus and florals all combine to give off a "melon-like" or even peach smell to me. I'm guessing that's mostly the fig. As it dries down, I do get some of the pink pepper which before I looked at the notes thought it might be cumin or vetiver.

Projection is average and only lasts for 1-2 hours. Longevity is average as well, maybe 4-5 hours.
19th July, 2018

Add your review of Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi products online

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi

There are no member images of Blu Mediterraneo : Fico di Amalfi yet. Why not be the first?