Tea Rose Jasmin
by Perfumer's Workshop

Tea Rose Jasmin information

HousePerfumer's Workshop

About Tea Rose Jasmin

Tea Rose Jasmin is a feminine perfume by Perfumer's Workshop.

Tea Rose Jasmin fragrance notes

Reviews of Tea Rose Jasmin

There is one review of Tea Rose Jasmin.
Top Notes: Lily of the Valley, Rose.

Heart Notes: Jasmine, Tuberose, Cedar.

Base Notes: Amber, Rosewood, Sandalwood.

Wow! Tea Rose Jasmin is an unexpectedly lovely fragrance. I have heard many perfume lovers sing Tea Rose's praises, and whilst I do like Tea Rose, I never thought it was anything very special. It is okay for the price point, but there are other rose fragrances that are much more impressive to my nose, albeit much more expensive, too. Tea Rose Jasmin, however, is very impressive for the price point. This is a beautiful, clean, fresh, delicate jasmine on my skin. I have totally fallen for its charms.

I do not detect any notes other than the jasmine, but that is fine by me because I bought it because it is basically a jasmine soliflore. That was exactly what I wanted from it. The only complaint I have is its performance. Projection and sillage are quite good for the first 1-2 hours, but then it begins to fade to a skin scent, and by the end of the perhaps the 3rd hour, it is barely detectable. However, I use it much like a body spray. I easily use 10 or more sprays, and for a short while, I am bathed in the most lovely, sweet, and enchanting jasmine.

For the price point, this is a very good fragrance, and I do not mind reapplying as needed. I love this one so much that I must stop myself from spraying my linens and the air around me. It is so pleasant that it can be worn anywhere. Wear this in hot weather to feel refreshed and smell great. Wear it in cold weather to remind you of warm Spring days and chilly evenings that will eventually give way to hot Summer, and you will have come full circle.

If you love jasmine as a note, you owe it to yourself to try Tea Rose Jasmin. If you are a little wary of jasmine because it can sometimes be a bit heavy and indolic, you owe it to yourself to try Tea Rose Jasmin because I think it will convert you into a jasmine lover.

This fragrance is suitable for any age and any venue. I find it rather feminine, but men who love jasmine should not overlook this gentle beauty. If it had the performance of vintage YSL Opium, the quality ingredients of Malle Une Rose, the shimmer of Chanel Coromandel, and the classic, eternal elegance of Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (or any classic Guerlain!) , I would award it five stars in every category and deem it signature worthy. It still might be signature worthy for jasmine lovers on a tight budget. I would purchase this fragrance again and again. I have been wearing it for several days in a row now and just cannot seem to tire of it. My ratings, of course, are for comparison to other fragrances in this price range and not for comparison to much more expensive fragrances.

Fragrance: 7/10
Projection: 7/10 for the first couple of hours.
Sillage: 7/10 for the first couple of hours.
Longevity: 5/10

Value for price point: 8/10
01st October, 2020

Add your review of Tea Rose Jasmin

Shop for Tea Rose Jasmin products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Tea Rose Jasmin

There are no member images of Tea Rose Jasmin yet. Why not be the first?