Burberry London for Men (2006)
by Burberry

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBurberry
Parent Company at launchInter Parfums

About Burberry London for Men

Burberry London for Men is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Burberry London for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Burberry London for Men

It's a nice warm, spicy fragrance. Cinnamon and tobacco are the main notes that hit me. It goes on smelling like Christmas and dries down to smell like a cigar humidor. I enjoy wearing it, especially in the colder months. In my view it is a bit too spicy for an office friendly fragrance, but it is good for weekends and social occasions. It projects moderately well and lasts for most of the day on me.
06th June, 2021
I'm glad that Zealot Crusader pointed out the strength and quality of the tobacco note in Burberry London as the beautiful cherry tobacco dries down quickly into a superior rich tobacco note that I really like. Along with CK1 Shock for Him this is an outstanding Christmas/Autumn fragrance. Longevity on me was not stellar, so I have a travel spray for portability so I could re-apply if I was out shopping or spending holiday time with extended family. For less tobacco I would go with CK1 Shock, but both are fall/winter winners and not overtly expensive so with the amount of reviews and if the notes appeal to you this would be FB and blind buy worthy. Thumbs up(and Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Hannukah, etc...)!
28th November, 2020
I bought this one based on the notes...not the reviews. Got it dirt cheap. I could care less what the general public thinks.

This one is a winner. Smells warm, rich and masculine. It works in any situation. About as good as a men's fragrance can get.
07th January, 2020
Beautiful beautiful boozy slightly spicy cinnamon on tobacco and some leather or resins. Very soft, sweet-ish, but in a nice and comforting way. Not very masculine to my nose, seems very suitable for a woman. I like how spices mingle with sweetness and booze, this feels and smells like Friday or winter holidays to me - Christmas in a bottle indeed. Would wear again and again and again. Unfortunately, longevity is very short on me - after 2 hours it's only a faint skin scent, after 2,5 hours it's almost completely gone.
14th October, 2019
I often hear "Christmas in a bottle" I feel like it is "Autumn in a bottle" It misses the pine of Christmas. It smells great. Mulled spicy tobbaco leather. Smell is great. As a functional fragrance it misses the mark. The main problem being longevity. It is one of the quicker fading quality designers. Also, the plaid sleeve on this bottle is ugly and unwieldy. It is one fragrance that I hope gets reformulated someday to address the issues. Almost smells good enough to own though. Neutral.
09th October, 2019
Burberry London follows closely in the footsteps of Remy Latour Cigar, trading the tropical fruit for spices. They're both, in current form, equally synthetic, though Latour Cigar boasts the better blend; Burberry London feels a bit thin throughout, and is really only diverting for its opening few minutes.

It's not terrible, but it's hard to recommend when there are so many better options in its lane.
23rd April, 2019 (last edited: 09th November, 2019)

Add your review of Burberry London for Men

Shop for Burberry London for Men products online

Shop for Burberry London for Men at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Burberry London for Men

There are no member images of Burberry London for Men yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]