Tobacco Vanille (2007)

Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tobacco Vanille

Part of Tom Ford's Private Blend Collection.  The company say:

Tom Ford's affection for London inspired this scent, reminiscent of an English Gentleman's Club...

Tobacco Vanille fragrance notes

Reviews of Tobacco Vanille

This scent is the essence of sex (Boomerang film reference). You have tobacco, vanilla, spices (most likely clove and cinnamon) and it just smells so good. It’s masculine but also sweet and sexy. I have gotten a ton of compliments on this scent and it’s my girlfriend’s favorite scent I own.
13th June, 2021
Wow. This one is a banger. Absolutely love it.

Opening is very spicy with plenty of vanilla and the mixture of tobacco. After a little while the spiciness tones down a little and you get a beautiful balance of all the notes that make up this brilliant stuff.

Very nice. Definitely bottle worthy.
09th June, 2021
Man honestly, this is the best winter fragrance i've seen, really don't get people who dislike it, but fragrances are subjective..

Just don't listen to those people telling you it's a vanilla powder scent, a grandpa fragrance, or that you have to wear a black suit with it, BS..This is a true masterpiece.

-Projection is sick, 2-3 sprays maximum

-The drydown is so pleasant

-Longevity 8h+

01st January, 2021
Not sure what all the hype is for this fragrance. I can't escape the memory of putting iodine on a cut when I was a child, some say I still am however if I ever want something to remind me of that experience I will apply this to my wounded soul. Seriously it's not dreadful but I can't see wanting to pay to smell like that.
16th November, 2020
Surprised I haven't seen it mentioned before. But this to me, smells almost exactly like vanilla coke.

The tobacco in this smells quite similar to the tobacco note in pure havane.

I find it to very project well but never feel overbearing.

Overall very nice, will always have a decant. But doesn't justify the full bottle for me
31st August, 2020
This one rates as neutral to me. As mentioned by others, the dry-down is really not too great, especially when compared to others like Versace Dreamer. This smells to me like those vanilla black and milds, and it gets much much sweeter smelling throughout the wear.

Also noting: I'm not sure if this is just a tobacco frag thing, or if this is Tobacco Vanille in general, but...: I've noticed that a lot of people, men and women, tend to complain about the tobacco smell. *I actually get "anti-compliments" from women on this one, from those in the 25-mid 30's range, so keep that in mind.

The only thing that keeps this from being a thumbs down, is it is sometimes soothing to wear this when I am alone/at night alone. It was really close to being a thumbs down, since this is a heck of a lot of money for something that I will not really wear in public..
28th March, 2020