Full Throttle
by Orange County Choppers

Full Throttle information

HouseOrange County Choppers

About Full Throttle

Full Throttle is a masculine fragrance by Orange County Choppers.

Reviews of Full Throttle

As another reviewer did, I will review the three Orange County Choppers bottles: Full Throttle, Paul Senior and Paul Junior.

* OCC Full Throttle
A warm, anise-based scent that reminds me greatly of Kenzoair, in both quality and intensity. (It also reminds me somewhat of the clean, outdoorsy Hummer H2 fragrance.) Mild, simple scent that is slightly more than a skinscent. Safe and pleasant, though nothing revolutionary.

* OCC Paul Senior
Spicy aromatic cologne, slightly wafting of orange peel and leather. A bit reminiscent of Caron's Anarchiste, sans the metallic note. I also catch a floral note (either jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, or the like) which adds a fresh component that makes this special.

* OCC Mike
A nice aromatic herbal and spice mix with a touch of wood, reminding me of a well-made L'Occitane en Provence fragrance! Has a warm, friendly feel that I really enjoy.
12th May, 2018
Swanky Show all reviews
The Paul Jr version seems another knockoff of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme. Since that fragrance is still available, I see no reason to purchase Full Throttle. Those strapped for cash might look at it if D&G is out of reach.
12th March, 2013
Paul Sr.:

A decent cologne, especially if bought at a low price (it seems to vary quite a bit in price). This a leathery/peppery cologne. There is a hint of an orange top note. It is not complex at all, but neither is it offensive. It's a decent fall/winter cologne worn in moderation. I bought several bottles on sale and don't regret it, though I don't wear it every day.

Paul Junior:

This is a licorice and pepper cologne. White pepper. This cologne is more complex than Sr,. To my nose, it is less attractive. The top note is orange, again, but the middle and basenotes seem less leathery and more licorice, or anise. There is a drydown and mid-drydown here than reminds me of Activator hair treatment. Not the most pleasant smell. I'm not a big fan of this cologne.
13th May, 2008

Add your review of Full Throttle

Shop for Full Throttle products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Full Throttle

There are no member images of Full Throttle yet. Why not be the first?