Mellow (2006)

PerfumerChristiane Plos
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyPerfumes y Diseño

About Mellow

The bottle design was created by students at Facultad de Bellas Artes in Madrid.

Mellow fragrance notes

Reviews of Mellow

When testing a fragrance for me with my 3 years old twin daughters and one of them was getting bored, the sales woman asked her what kind of fragrance used her. As she said "Strawberry", the saleswoman gave her a card sprayed with this Mellow.

The starting was a bit annoying for a women fragrance, but OK for a girl, as it was almost exactly like a fruity candy, or some kind of fruit punch (read it was pear, peach, bergamot and orange). About a couple of hours later, a better middle note arose, not like candy but more floral like jasmine and violets. At the base notes, although some fruity notes persists, they got blended with some musk and traces of vanilla and sandalwood.

At first I think it was a joke, but the fragrance matures from a 4-years old girl cologne until a nice young woman fragrance (as reference, my wife liked the sprayed card at the next day). The range of age is young, under 25 years old... maybe suitable for an older woman but she should keep hidden and away from people until the top notes fades away. Due to the amount of fruits, it's better aimed for daytime at summer, for use at college or for a party.
11th June, 2007
This sweet “youthful” scent rubbed me the wrong way.
A femenine fruity floral (gasp!) , with not too much longevity, got me all excited because of the nice but not too strange packing –wich I believe was a winner among a contest in spain- and left me like a pinched tire: flat.
I get pear, peaches, roses, oranges, jasmine, sandalwood and vanilla. Sounds familiar? Because it should.
11th February, 2007

Add your review of Mellow

Shop for Mellow products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Mellow

There are no member images of Mellow yet. Why not be the first?