Miss Charming (2006)

HouseJuliette Has a Gun
PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian
PackagingSylvie de France

About Miss Charming

Miss Charming is a feminine perfume by Juliette Has a Gun. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France

Miss Charming fragrance notes

Reviews of Miss Charming

I thought I liked it upon spraying, and then "Oh no!". It's one of those itchy synthetic roses. Nothing else.
07th May, 2020
I like the fruity, youthful rose in this fragrance. It’s light, somewhat inconsequential, a summer moment, free of seriousness, though somewhat generic. But there’s a familiar metallic, burnt note that comes out after a few minutes, a reaction I have to an aroma-chemical in either the rose or berry. I’m familiar with this reaction, as it happens often enough. It makes this fragrance unwearable for me.
04th March, 2019
The scent of warmth and femininity with a rich depth lurking beneath the rose field.just a lovely velvety rose and litchi combination over an musk base that is wonderfully pleasant and wearable.it sufficiently versatile to layer with Arabian oil perfumes.Miss Charming gives you a romantic disposition,the kind you get after finishing a romantic movie.Inviting, Sweet,Cute,Flirtatious,Delicious,Luscious,Super Versatile and Absoloutely Wearable.

Beautigul fresh succulent fruity top notes of strawberry and litchi drive the fragrance subtly balanced with sharp rose essence and light musk to represent absolute femininity.not a powdery rose slightly sexy,edgy rose.the litchi adds a little sweetness and freshness.this scent reminds me a walk in a cool rose garden after a spring rain.definitely can be worn day or night,any season and any age.if you want to be the center of atatention in every event or wants a scent for a romantic nights at home or that special romantic night out on the down try this one.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

6.75/10

20th August, 2016
I am surprise to find this to be a slightly dry, green scent.
The rose is a very green, young rose. Perhaps it is tempered by lychee. I have no idea what raw lychee smells like, but there is a stalky, pulpy green note here.
The strawberry is a bit precious but not too sweet and it too has a green, slightly under-ripe aspect.
As it develops it gets sweeter so it isn't something that I'd stick with or enjoy wearing. But ... it is interesting and different. And not cloyingly sweet. Youthful.
20th December, 2015
The style and the mood are quite (much) the same of other Juliette's, a floral-gourmand white scent with resins, sweet notes, a subtle fruity-citrus head note (I bet Kurkdjian used his orange blossoms stuff here too). All quite synthetic, plain and a bit dull, but it does its job; it smells (generically) graceful and (generically) pleasant, just in a pale, a bit mediocre way. Shortly the same effect you achieve with practically and supermarket sweet-floral scent – at a significantly lesser price.

5,5-6/10
22nd September, 2014
Sweet fruity rose

Well I am just starting to adore rose perfumes and am currently sampling quite a few of these. This morning I sprayed Miss Charming (from Juliette Has A Gun's sampler set - great price by the way) for the school drop off. I don't often get comments on my perfumes but today another Mum asked me what I was wearing and it was this fruity rose number. I find it quite light and girly but sometimes that is just what is required. I have found that his scent has put me in quite a joyous mood and I feel quite delicious smelling. This is not a deep and dirty rose but it is light, sweet and happy. I absolutely love it.

Pros: Light and happy
Cons: None - but don't spray this if you're after a deep, dirty rose"

07th October, 2013

Add your review of Miss Charming

Shop for Miss Charming products online

Shop for Miss Charming at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Miss Charming

There are no member images of Miss Charming yet. Why not be the first?