Divin'enfant (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseEtat Libre d'Orange
PerfumerAntoine Lie

About Divin'enfant

Divin'enfant is a shared / unisex perfume by Etat Libre d'Orange. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Lie

Divin'enfant fragrance notes

Reviews of Divin'enfant

Starts off OK, but far too much Tonka bean, a scent I am not fond of, in the dry down, which unfortunately lasts for ages.
18th July, 2020
( Tanguy )in The Wild Boys by Bertrand Mandico 2017
21st February, 2019
Divine Infant is quite a nice scent concoction, but not something I would want wear often enough to warrant a purchase. For me, I don't care for the opening's candy-like orange and rose. It's interesting, but way too gourmand and sweet. It improves dramatically when the amber, tobacco and leather come forward and dilute the candy opening. It's a soft, sweet floral and leather with underhints of a gourmand amber until finish. Good sillage and longevity. This is quite a avant-garde fragrance, so I'd say it hits the mark it was aiming for. I really like ELdO creations and if I were 21 years old, I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Thumbs Up.
22nd April, 2018

Sweetened sweet orange blossom… great for someone who loves sweet. After a while Divin’Enfant varies by gathering a tinge of tobacco. I get a less than average sillage and it stays basically sweet-tobacco-orange blossom linear for about an hour. This lack of variety is being overdone for me – I’m just not very entertained until the leather starts entering into the accord, which makes the accord more interesting, but not enchanting. It ends in a pleasant, quiet, sweet powdery suede that has very good longevity.

Etat Libre d’Orange fragrances are known for their eccentricity, but I don’t find the quirky notes and structure in this one – Divin’ Enfant just seems rather too sweet, too ordinary, and too quirkless.
28th July, 2016
Sweet Amber and musk. To be honest, I mistook the orange blossom for heliotrope. There is a sweetness in the opening that mimics heliotrope. Then it settles down to a soft amber. Not amazing but not unlikable.
22nd March, 2016
A decent gourmand scented with cocoa notes (I guess it's coffee, but to me smells more like toasted cocoa beans), tobacco, vanilla and aldehydes. On the base, a shady veil of dusty suede. Not bad honestly: it’s sweet but not sweetish or cloying, rather with a pleasant and mature sort of “dusty”, elegant kind of sweetness. Gentle floral and fruity notes are well counter-balanced by the tobacco-leather base. Pleasant and fairly compelling, although not the most original scent around, as several names come to mind (think of any recent tobacco scent, just a bit sweeter and more graceful; or think of pretty much any feminine fruity-floral scent and imagine to add a drop of leather-tobacco darkness). Antoine Lie did so worse than this, so here’s my mild encouraging enthusiasm for this work. “Bravo”!

6,5/10
15th January, 2015

Add your review of Divin'enfant

Shop for Divin'enfant products online

Shop for Divin'enfant at online perfumeries

Search on eBay