Bergamote 22 (2006)

HouseLe Labo
PerfumerDaphne Bugey
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Bergamote 22

Bergamote 22 is a shared / unisex perfume by Le Labo. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daphne Bugey

Bergamote 22 fragrance notes

Reviews of Bergamote 22

I agree with Constantine, where I'm not sure what the fuss was about. I felt that his description was fairly apt. I did not enjoy this it was a weird mix of should smell rather clean, but doesn't it smells kind of musty or something.
25th November, 2020
This is TDC’s bergamote with UFC gloves.
15th September, 2020
Sooo, I do not have a ton of experience with fragrance in general, I've mostly sampled Tom Ford, Floris, D.R. Harris and some designer fragrances(the only ones I've tried are from Dior , Prada, givenchy and I hate everything i've tried from these 3 :) ). Coming from this background, I really like Bergamote 22. To me it smells mellow citussy. It's fresh, but a little "sexy" and spicy in a way, I mean it's not as squidgy as a lemon or orange scent. I really like the way they did the citrus note, because especially in the beginning I can smell rind as well.
15th May, 2020
This should really be called Vetiver 22, as the Bergamot only lasts for 30-45 minutes. After that, strictly vetiver.

This really has about the best citrus opening I've experienced, outside of DH Cologne 2007, which is what keeps it from a thumbs down. The middle transitions nicely and shines as well. But the base is all vetiver, at least with my body chemistry. Glad I didn't make a purchase.
23rd June, 2019
ad_scott Show all reviews
I like this, it is very well blended; nice, fresh and I adore the vetiver note. My only criticism is..it's overpriced!
21st June, 2019
Like this a lot. Instant hit of citrus and reminds me of mid-morning walks in the Lido de Jesolo area. Made me happy to wear this on a grey English day. One for perking me up, I think!
09th June, 2019

Add your review of Bergamote 22

Shop for Bergamote 22 products online

Shop for Bergamote 22 at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Le Labo Bergamote 22 Shower Set

US • Buy it now: USD 25.00.

Member images of Bergamote 22

There are no member images of Bergamote 22 yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]