Versace (2007)

HouseVersace
PerfumerLoc Dong
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace

A new floral signature from Donatella Versace.

Reviews of Versace

Imagine, if you will, all the cheapest perfume cliches: fake strawberry and peach candy flavorants on top, that cheap fruity shampoo smell, a fabric softener drydown, and fake marshmallowy vanilla. Then carefully construct a perfume from all of these, precision engineered to please the most basic customers without any creativity or artistry whatsoever. That's what this is.

Technically speaking, this is a good perfume - sillage and longevity are proper and I appreciate the skill it takes to surgically conjoin four different kinds of cheap and basic. To put that much care into crafting something so intentionally unremarkable is a talent, but I just can't support such a complete lack of artistry.
21st February, 2021
Versace Signature really does smell fresh and "alive." I enjoy this immensely, and I wouldn't normally call this my style (though I have smelled and grown to love so many scents that it's impossible for me to narrowly identify my style anymore). "Dewy" really is the most accurate adjective to describe it, and the guava and blackcurrant in the background don't stick out as fruity per se; rather, they quietly add to the fresh and dewy impression.

I imagine myself outdoors on a cool spring morning. I'm still wearing a light, flowy dressing gown, and I'm sitting on a small swing that hangs from a tree branch in my backyard as the sun finally rises high enough to become visible in the sky. The ground starts to warm, the dew begins to evaporate, and the flowers on the back porch and in the overgrown garden release a soft aroma that's carried on a cool breeze.

Yeah, this is totally my style.
19th August, 2018 (last edited: 25th August, 2018)
Salutation.

What a pleasant surprise.this is a winner for VERSACE fans.A delicate floral that is Classified as a refined fragrance.it reminds me of the Lovely scent of a fresh corsage. Crisp,Clean,Floral, Refreshing,Soft,Elegant,Sweet, Feminine and Sophisticated Daytime scent.

A crisp fruity blend with soft and sheer floral heart and a hint of musk will arouse your senses and makes you feel feminine without being overpowering.it is not heavy and too sweet but very Fresh and classic yet modern nonetheless this is not a Extraordinary floral or a innovation of this type of fragrances for me.

VERSACE is for women of all ages. suitable for SPRINGTIME.A nice scent for Everyday/Office and pretty Intimate use but for a Special occasion you needs to wear something more strong than this.I recommend it for Everybody who can not tolerate Heavy perfumes.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.5/10
10th May, 2015
This fragrance reminds me of "Daisy", but this is much nicer, does not smell so cheap. It also reminds me of Yellow Diamond, but drys down better. The only way I can describe this is a sunny floral with a touch of ripe fruit. I can catch the black currant and cedar easily. This is a definite winner despite the bizarre ingredients. It is getting harder and harder to find, though.
02nd September, 2012
This is also known as Versace "Signature". This one starts out with "candy" notes, it seems, rather than fruity, but not gourmand style candy. Then it develops into a fresh floral. Just makes you feel good. Bottle also very nice

17th May, 2012 (last edited: 31st July, 2014)
Versace is such a wonderful, elegant and fresh floral fragrance. It is truly magnificent.

The opening is a beautiful blend of fruits and flowers. Instead of both components clashing with one another and fighting for dominance, they both come together in harmony creating a lush and perfect scent.

The heart is also quite enjoyable with hints of a champagne-like note making an appearance alongside the jasmine and orchid. The fragrance at this point is almost fresh, yet still sophisticated and elegant.

There is something very classic about Versace. Perhaps it is the simplistic yet striking bottle or the richness of the scent itself that makes me feel this way.

The lasting power and sillage are simply amazing, there is no other way to put it. The power of this fragrance is almost explosive, so I recommend that users of this fragrance apply with a light hand.

If you're looking for something sensual, rich, feminine and classy, I would advise you to choose Versace as your next purchase.
04th June, 2011