Quizás, Quizás, Quizás (2007)
by Loewe

Quizás, Quizás, Quizás information

Year of Launch2007

HouseLoewe
PerfumerCarlos Benaim
PerfumerEmilio Valeros
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Quizás, Quizás, Quizás

Quizás, Quizás, Quizás is a feminine perfume by Loewe. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Emilio Valeros and Carlos Benaim

Quizás, Quizás, Quizás fragrance notes

Reviews of Quizás, Quizás, Quizás

Genre: Fruity Floral (Woods, according to Edwards)

Is that Spanish for "Queasy, queasy, queasy?"

OK, so maybe it's not that bad. Just another fruity floral. It starts out with synthetic "melon" and dries down powdery. Wake me up when it's over...

24th June, 2014
I've tried the EDT and I like it very much. I am a floral scents fan and this is very nice, gentle, elegant, feminine, perfect for spring and summer. This one will be my next purchase for spring.
01st March, 2013
Mmm, I rarely like a scent and yet I seem to be the only one here to write a positive review?

I found this perfume, Quizas Quizas Quizas by Loewe on a warm sunny day. Today I tried this perfume again to write this review. It is snowing and cold and that just does not match this perfume.
Quizas Quizas Quizas is a typical summer perfume and it is very typically Spanish or even mediterranean --- maybe because it reminds of "Agua Lavanda" by Puig? To someone from Northern Europe Quizas Quizas Quizas smells like middle-aged ladies, but mediterraneans like it and Arabs adore it, when you wear it, I mean. I bought a 100 ml. bottle and later laid my hands on some samples which I always carry with me whenever I travel. After a long a dusty bus ride in Africa, I take a shower and spray some QQQ and, voila, I feel fresh again and everybody else perceives me as fresh and clean.

When I use QQQ before going out on a warm day, I like to first spray QQQ on the first layer of clothing, then put all other layers of clothing and then top the whole thing of with a spray of Euphoria (Calvin Klein). I find it a great combination.

Beautiful bottle, feels nice in the hand, love the colour of the liquid.
The bottle is on my bed-side below my buddha-batik.
04th December, 2010
This has to be the strangest smelling perfume ever the opening is pleasant with
citrus but it wont last long then in a few
seconds later it turns to an odd latex scent which i thought it was strange and it repelled me then it dries to an honey
note with woods i don't have a lot to say
about perfume but i glad i just had a sample not a bottle because i would swap
this in a minute.
09th October, 2010
A very heavy, cloying fruity-floral ... - if you wanna be woken up when it's over, you'll have to sleep for 48 hs minimum... Extremely strong chemical drydown, some kind of woody-ambery aroma-chemical (smelled this before in Red Door Velvet by Arden). Overpowering and unpleasant - why do bad perfumes always last so long?
12th July, 2010

Add your review of Quizás, Quizás, Quizás

Shop for Quizás, Quizás, Quizás products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Quizás, Quizás, Quizás

There are no member images of Quizás, Quizás, Quizás yet. Why not be the first?