Reflection Woman (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseAmouage
PerfumerMaurice Roucel

About Reflection Woman

Reflection Woman is a feminine perfume by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Reflection Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Reflection Woman

dayna Show all reviews
inoffensive watery, green, springtime flowers. Generic and not worth the price imo.
04th January, 2020
Fairly safe fresh melon / aquatic / light floral. I didnít enjoy it because it reminded me of Clinique Happy, and once my brain made that connection I couldnít lose it.
28th January, 2018
The bottle is everything I like in this, still I can't judge it negatively because I know it's just me. It makes me sick, because it's similar to DKNY Be Delicious, which I can't stand. I don't know... It's the green mixed with white floral I guess. Not worth the price.
07th August, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
A rather watery green-dominated opening that develops into a fresh-floral composition. Violet and later jasmine emerge, and it ends in a base of non-descript wood notes. It never turns into anything particularity well-executed as far as the blending of its components is concerned.

On my skin the sillage is soft, the projection limited and I get four hours of longevity on my skin. Looking at its perfomance and the mainly rather standard and unexciting quality of its components, I cannot say that this is an Amouage that is a reflection of high quality on the whole. 2.5/5
29th November, 2015
Considering that itís supposed to be a fresh floral, it smells surprisingly off. Sheer, glassy, and green, Reflection Woman walks the line between a gaunt floral and something from the Macyís counter. It accomplishes both well in that the floral note is clear and direct (slightly soapy, not too sweet), and the aquatic note isnít totally hideous (no headache). It does smell watery with the sourness of cucumber, and thatís part of what makes it smell acrid, I suspect. While it does smell quite natural, itís strangely off-putting for such a crystalline, fragile affair. Itís like a minimal arrangement in desperate need of new water.
10th March, 2015
thumbs up for vintage version from the mosque bottle, its much better then mens Reflction that is utterly boring composition with beautiful ingredients though...no synthetic feel to it,

Vintage Reflection is green fruity violet, it starts creamy , reminded me of Bois de Violette in its emotion , very soon it goes away from violets and becomes watery ozonic fruity scent (some watermelon?), but very natural smelling, almost like Ellena Jardins creations....with nicer ingredients, this can be nice summer scent but

as with many amouages i expect the new batch is not worth owning at all
01st March, 2013

Add your review of Reflection Woman

Shop for Reflection Woman products online

Shop for Reflection Woman at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Reflection Woman

There are no member images of Reflection Woman yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]