Alice
by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Alice information

HouseBlack Phoenix Alchemy Lab

About Alice

Alice is a shared / unisex perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

Reviews of Alice

The notes that I am aware of in Alice are rose, carnation, honey and milk. This is absolutely a fantastic fragrance. It's virtually perfect for all weather (except for extreme heat or cold perhaps), incredibly soft and smooth, and is a great unisex. The rose and carnation are the nadir of this scent, while the honey adds a touch of sweetness and the milk adds an overall feeling of softness. There is a spicy note in here somewhere too, that kind of sits between the floral notes and adds a nice touch. I would definitely recommend giving Alice a try.

I was incredibly surprised by how much I enjoyed this. First, I have rarely found rose to be a scent that I have enjoyed. But, somehow, Alice pulls it off without it being overly strong or too feminine. Second, when I read that milk and honey were also notes in this I was really hesitant to buy it. In my head it just didn't sound like a great combination, but I was completely wrong.

The sillage is perfect. It's not too strong or too light. And the longevity is as fantastic as well. Again, I would definitely recommend this fragrance.
04th November, 2013
Great scent

19th October, 2013
ahh alice. surprisingly not a sweet smelling perfume. you have to love roses to enjoy this one. Out of the tester it is full round rosy goodness with a hint of spiciness at the edges. On, it has a pleasant amount of throw and lasts 2 hours on my wrists. I don't find it morphs at all on me which i do enjoy in a perfume - so missing that characteristic but a very nice relaxing casual scent.
13th January, 2011