Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum (2007)
by Gucci

Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2007

HouseGucci
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum

Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum is a feminine perfume by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2007

Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum

Gucci - Gucci
A high-pitched and tightly woven, 'frozen' white floral perfume with a harsh feel, in a good way, and a peculair camphor/resin 'metallic' rigourness that gives this perfume a great backbone. The note of honey is dominant, giving it a shiny sweet sparkle and a 'sun and beach'-vibe, making it a bit more laidback. The dryout is a an oriental base with the sticky-sweet of honey, some bitter-animalic notes, (beewax?) and maybe labdanum, musk, vanilla and patchouli, creating a powdery-sweet and waxy-earthy contradiction. It has great force and bite but sits fairly quiet on the skin. Almost thumbs up.
15th July, 2019
Hear, chypre's oakmoss!
From dark and sexy gourmand
Fordish Lui become!
24th June, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
The sweetish-fruity opening is rather laboratory-chemical in nature, with an aroma of berries, and a faux-pear-peachy undertone. It is so chemical that I can imagine it work well on a laboratory-created customer, a robot for instance.

The drydown remains firmly in the lab kitchen, this time cooking up a sweetish floral soup that quite skillfully avoids smelling like a real flower - I mean the stuff that grows outside in nature.

After the thumbs-down assessment had taken shape in my mind, it is the base that constitutes the main strength of this creation: whilst still clearly and overly synthetic, it is much less intrusively so, and manages to create a passable honeyed, soft patchouli impression; this impression does not really impress me, but it is quite bearable.

The sillage is moderate, the projection very good, and the longevity is ten hours on my skin.

A spring composition that is hyper-synthetic, a bit less so in the base though; this is one of those rare cases where the longer one waits, the more tolerable it gets. At the border between thumbs down and neutral; the base pushes it - just - into neutral territory. 2/3.
18th April, 2017
Salutation.

This Lovely EDP Gives you that Stately and Makes you feel Handsome.Truly it is just what i was expecting from GUCCI and with this reason i bought it for my mother.Sweet,Feminine,Warm,Heavy,Hot and Luxurious.

In my opinion GUCCI EDP is all about a Attractive perfume.You can really smell Honey for a long time.In fact mix Honey,Flower and Musk are rich.I found it Full balance between a Classic style and a Modern way.The base is Soft and Amiable.

The bottle is Elegant and Gorgeous as Reflects the scent.Seemly for a stylish,Confident and definitely a High Class lady for Special moments in AUTUMN/WINTER specially a Glorious Banquet because it is attract for men.Anyway Gucci is a Great night scent.

Sillage?Superb.

Longevity?About 10 Hours on my skin.

Thank You GUCCI.

8.5/10
23rd April, 2015
I usually have no desire to test women fragrances and this is a good example why! synthetic all the way through!
I know many women love these type of scents but as a guy if someone gets close to me and smells like this, I will either cover my nose or I will tell her please go away!

The opening of this fragrance is a semi sweet synthetic fruity and peppery scent with good support of some floral notes. I know there is no black pepper in note breakdown but I believe this peppery aroma is because of black pepper not patchouli.
The fruity part is semi fresh and at the same time sweet because of honey note, but quite synthetic to my nose.
When I say honey do not expect a natural honey note that you can find in fragrances like By Kilian Back to Black or Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille for example. it's just a warm and sweet feel that may remind you of honey.

As time passes that fruity scent looses that semi fresh feeling and gets a little stronger and even more synthetic. the honey note keeps it warm and kind of sensual and there are some spices and easy to detect floral notes side by side of those sweet and fruity notes to add more layers. I can also feel some sort of dried flowery aura in the scent. it's not fresh like the smell of a new flower that you just grabbed from a garden or a flower shop. smells more like a dried and slightly earthy flower. maybe that's because of patchouli and Tiare Flower combo that creates this aura.

Projection is good (above average) and longevity is around 5-6 hours and sometimes more on my skin.
PASS!
08th March, 2015
warm, deep & sugary. To me not to different from ´Boudoir`by Vivienne, just sweeter & more "friendly"
04th February, 2014