Fuel For Life pour Homme (2007)
by Diesel

PerfumerThierry Wasser
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Fuel For Life pour Homme

Fuel For Life pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Diesel. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Thierry Wasser, Olivier Cresp, Jacques Cavallier and Annick Menardo

The fragrance was launched alongside a feminine counterpart.

Fuel For Life pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Fuel For Life pour Homme

Fuel for Life homme - Diesel
A 'refrigerated' newstyle frozen-
green fougere with a dry-herbal, cool minty-anisic attitude and bitter-salty reflections. Gets a sweety creamy-almond tonality after a while that dissolves into a scrubbed clean patchouli with light and transparant wood notes. The dryout smells too nasty chemical to my nose and feels a bit too static and non-moving, maybe because of an iso-e-super overdoze that smothers the 'natural' freshness of the start. All in all smells to me like getting hit in the face by a giant snowball.
12th July, 2019
This is a somewhat sweet, heavy, dark-ish fragrance that kind of loses its strong points over time. I would say it's in the "oriental" category. I'm not very good at deciphering notes, so this is how it strikes me. Right now, since I just tested it a couple of hours ago, I just want to give myself a reminder here of what it's like. It's OK. It's not bad, but not earth-shattering for me. Since I like a lot of different fragrances, I would have to say my rating would be relative to that fact, in which case, I would say "neutral."
23rd February, 2019
This is probably, hands down, the worst fragrance I have ever purchased in my life. It is so powdery/sickly sweet that it would make me nauseous and would always give me a humongous headache. For some reason, though, women liked it, but it is just too overpowering from minimal sprays. From what I remember, the drydown left me smelling like a candy-scented bottle of baby powder. Absolutely horrid.
10th December, 2017
I suprised some poeple put negative comments abou it such a delicious fruity cool scent.I have many discontinued gem (like m7 2003 batch.m7 fresh.gucci pour homme.Antidote.and other else.)in my collection but I love this and the other flanker Spirit nomber one amongst them.As I smell it my mood got fantastic so that something overwhelm me to collect more frags.10/10
10th November, 2016 (last edited: 29th December, 2016)
This is a fruity, fresh scent nothing like the bottle would portray. It is synthetic but more clean fresh berry than sickly sweet syrup. It stays fairly linear on me and just goes away rather than dry down. It reminds me of a lighter, better Joop. I think it works in all weather and situations save for a suit and tie. It might come off as too juvenile in business attire. I would buy another bottle and think this one is fairly unique for a fresh youthful scent.
02nd December, 2015
I didn't love it, and I don't think I hated it. There was always something off-putting about the sweet first blast (was that the raspberry and grapefruit?) but it seemed to settle into something else. Great marketing though, with the cloth condom, bold font and exploiting Diesel's brand and image; I was still waiting for that essence of sexy mechanic covered in grease and gasoline to come through... but it never did.
19th November, 2015

Add your review of Fuel For Life pour Homme

Shop for Fuel For Life pour Homme products online

Shop for Fuel For Life pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Fuel For Life pour Homme

There are no member images of Fuel For Life pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Fuel For Life pour Homme