Infusion d'Iris (2007)

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Infusion d'Iris

Infusion d'Iris is a feminine perfume by Prada. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Infusion d'Iris fragrance notes

Reviews of Infusion d'Iris

rbaker Show all reviews
In the beginning was the iris. A clean, bright but restrained iris, which is given added light by hints of orange blossom or mandarin but only very faintly. The occasional fresh laundry-character moment is notable.

Soon a gently spicy note of benzoin and galbanum adds a bit more depth, which at times has an undertone w white pepper and suede. The iris breaks through here and there for a while before the spices take over.

During the second half of the development a cedarwood arises that is equally restrained, but dominates the mix towards the end.

I get soft sillage, limited projection, and six hour of longevity on my skin - with liberal application.

A summer floral scent, a decent iris creation but lacking vividness and texture, and the performance is nothing to write home about. 2.75/5

15th January, 2021
Lovely fresh summer scent,iris and galbanum,very green and citrussy clean, powdery but not dated. Gentle woody dry down. I have the EDP and body lotion and shower gel. Layering together does improve the longevity. Favourite holiday perfume.
04th December, 2018
It’s not bad, but I don’t get much more than a nice eau de Cologne citrus fragrance. Where is the powder of the iris? I don’t get it, really.
29th November, 2018
Iris...., a pleasure.

You know, I've been a determined musk(y)-lady pretty much all my fragrance-life, save my current "Just Cavalli Gold for Her (2014)" (which has your roots), and never really considerered much else ....

My nose is by no means a trained one, but is very capable of transmitting a "yes" or "no" to my likes. In this case it is an "alright then".

This version of you is "bright" and the musks I know of have "depth". Tell me do you (any version) and "mr. musk" have a "lovechild" together, an elegant "eloquent" one.

I don't think this is a fragrance made to impress, but it certainly is a very pleasant one. A light and very welcome "Nice" scent.

I consider this to be the feminine equivalent of Gentleman Givenchy EdP (2018).
14th October, 2018
This is one of the scents I wear when I need something I always enjoy and that works for any weather and any occasion. It starts out with a bright, juicy burst of lemony-orange citrus (the notes say mandarin), then there are wafts of orange blossom, incense and dry cedar, underpinned by a sheer powdery iris. It is very radiant, but not loud, like a veil of scent. On me it lasts all day, but fades in an out so you catch whiffs of it periodically, but if you sniff your wrist it feels very soft and close to the skin. It dries down to a soft woody skin scent. Love it.
03rd July, 2018
Open with a great iris,great frankincennse and cedar . It's a very great fragrance ,one of the best.
06th June, 2018

Add your review of Infusion d'Iris

Shop for Infusion d'Iris products online

Shop for Infusion d'Iris at online perfumeries

Search on ebay