Davidoff Adventure (2008)

PerfumerAntoine Lie
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Davidoff Adventure

Davidoff Adventure is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Lie

Davidoff Adventure fragrance notes

Reviews of Davidoff Adventure

Basically a light airy vetiver with musky, woody and fruity tones. The juice is poor of personality and a tad more synth of what expected for a "country side-fragrance" but not bad di per sé. Opening is citric, piquant and sporty (wet and energetic). There is a peppery-cedary backbone which is probably the main theme of the olfactory-twist. A lemon-aromatic's presence is stable (light and musky). Vetiver is still there, lingering light, airy and musky-cedary. I get moderate longevity and poor projection from my skin. A super versatile creation.
31st May, 2019
Not a bad spicy-woody scent, but nothing revolutionary nor memorable per se.

Davidoff Adventure has a fresh, woody and light musk quality that seems to have been thought up before by many other companies, but it manages to retain its own identity that is okay. It is a medium sillage potion, and it seems to have an average longevity of a few hours (I'm sure that will differ from person to person).

Pleasant, earns some attention but isn't groundbreaking in the least. Davidoff Adventure can be a safe, classic casual wear scent and not become cloying.
25th August, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
A bergamot-citric opening is followed by a nonspecific-fruity drydown, which sports a mild influence of white peppers.

The base combines a rather faceless woodsy impression with a copious lashing of white musks.

I get moderate sillage, adequate projection and four hours of longevity on my skin.

Generic, synthetic and bland, with a certain agreeable tediousnessg . An adventure in blandness. 2.25/5.
12th April, 2018
... around 5 minutes
Projection:
... none in my opinion
Usage:
... Trainer deodorizer (not even good for that)
I cannot even give it a one out of ten. For me the undisputed worse perfume I ever bought or owned...
06th January, 2018
Weak orientals
Were a "thing", and somebody
Had to be weakest.
17th July, 2017
BoxPred Show all reviews
I was in my local department store sampling some Versace Eros because it was on offer and I was interested. I had Eros on one wrist and just before leaving noticed Davidoff Adventure and sprayed it on the other. When I got home I couldn't help but admit to myself that despite wanting to prefer the Versace, the Davidoff just smelled better. So I purchased it instead.

Yes I do enjoy this fragrance. It just smells pleasant and is unlikely to offend. To me it starts out rather generic (I get citrus) but right at the end of each sniff I get this creamy coconut which I just love.

Then comes the disappointment. As has been mentioned by other reviewers this is a skin scent right from the off. I get next to no projection even after several sprays. I also get average longevity and while it lasts only I can smell it.

The bottle is simple and neither adds nor detracts from my collection. In keeping with the theme it takes the form of a small flask.

I would describe Davidoff Adventure right now as my 'handy' fragrance. I will wear it on days when I am going nowhere important or simply staying at home but want to smell nice. This is not a scent that I will be replacing when it runs out. A nice fragrance but rather pointless in the end.

EDIT: Do not waste your time with this. It might as well not exist where performance is concerned. After further sampling this is also very generic and will provide nothing that cannot be found elsewhere. Poor from Davidoff.
19th January, 2016 (last edited: 24th March, 2016)

Add your review of Davidoff Adventure

Shop for Davidoff Adventure products online

Shop for Davidoff Adventure at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Davidoff Adventure

There are no member images of Davidoff Adventure yet. Why not be the first?