Jubilation XXV Man (2007)
by Amouage

Jubilation XXV Man information

Year of Launch2007

HouseAmouage
PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour

About Jubilation XXV Man

Jubilation XXV Man is a masculine fragrance by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour

Reviews of Jubilation XXV Man

A multi-faceted fragrance and so unique, smells rich. It was so different from what i could have tried before. This fragrance evolves over time. Also, I was able to detect several notes among those that are displayed on his pyramide notes including : Oud, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Myrrh and Opoponax ...

Absolute class!
18th November, 2019 (last edited: 23rd September, 2020)
On my skin, to my nose, I get blackberry (vines as much as fruit) and black tea, then incense in dry down. I like this, but donít love it enough to own it. I did own it, but gave it a new home.
08th September, 2019 (last edited: 27th August, 2020)

In a previous review I gave this a neutral rating and siad it was too heavy for daily wear.
I was wrong. Hands up.
Just spray less.
This is now my evening/special occasion scent. It is so multifaceted it is difficult to categorise it. I would have said my favourite spicy oriental but it is much more than that. It may start off close to that albeit you have blackberry, wood, labdanum and it is fruity and woody as well as touches of cinammon and clove.
It does project strongly and lasts for ever but is not overpowering. It does not own you. It could be a cool weather signature scent.
Here is my favourite bit. The dry down is the most subtle whisky and wood but without the sense of cheepness or staleness or heaviness or short life that all others trying a cognac or whisky vibe seem to produce. (urinal in the case of Killian's single Malt).
Very impressed. This is the best for me.
Think Amouage Journey Man, L'art due Guerre Jovoy, Memoirs of a Trespasser, Histoires des Parfums 1740, Sandor 70s, Roja Fetish, Amouage Fate Man. This for me is better. More interesting, more wearable, smells nicer, lasts as long as any.

Fragrance: 8.1/10
Projection: 8/10 going down to 7/10 after a couple of hours
Longevity: 4-5 hours.
06th September, 2019 (last edited: 21st February, 2020)
I love this smell, it is simply great.

However for me it seems to settle close to the skin way too soon (within an hour). This makes me sad because boy does it smell good.

Dispite this i will give it my tick of approval.

26th July, 2019
Just keeps getting better and better - a perfect Sunday scent for colder months - wonderfully warm and complex - notes subtly emerge and drift away - itís slightly sweet, slightly smokey, slightly boozy - warming and cosy like a fireside whisky.
05th March, 2019 (last edited: 29th November, 2020)
This is a superb perfume that frustrates me because of my skin type, or because of my expectations, or both. It disappears from me much sooner than I'd like, and I want it to perform like Interlude Man! Please forgive my childish rant. I'm trying different amounts of sprays, different moisturisers, and thinking perhaps in warmer weather it'll last longer on me (although in N.E. England, warmer weather is hard to come by). It both lasts on and projects from my female friend's skin better than from my male. I'll try to accept this bum hand from nature, worse things happen at sea and all that.
But while it lasts on me it's sublime - I love that labdanum and olibanum are opening notes. A resinous, balsamic, rich warmth flows out from the start. Honey in the mid and opoponax and myrrh at the base ensure this is a smooth incense treat for me. I love the use of bay leaf, ambergris, and immortelle. There's just a wonderful balance of notes. The patch and herbs counter exquisitely the sweeter florals and spices. Three woods encompass it all without one of them overplaying its hand, even the oud. And a delicious blackberry note runs through it all.
Stunning.
It's one for me to enjoy by sniffing closely the elusive haze, indoors, alone, enraptured. I honestly get the whole 'Eastern' spiritual incense vibe from this - unfortunately I'm a greedy 'Western' materialist who wants MORE! ;)
Edit: I've put it in an atomiser and reapply when I'm out, sod the expense.
29th January, 2019

Add your review of Jubilation XXV Man

Shop for Jubilation XXV Man products online

Shop for Jubilation XXV Man at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Jubilation XXV Man

There are no member images of Jubilation XXV Man yet. Why not be the first?