Dirty English (2008)

PerfumerClaude Dir
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About Dirty English

Dirty English is a masculine fragrance by Juicy Couture. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Claude Dir

Reviews of Dirty English

"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams." - Black Sabbath

...or in my case, stole my $19.99 + tax at TJ Maxx.

1 star (for the color of the juice).
29th September, 2020
Encre Noire's vetiver and cypress serves as a background for a sweet boozy leather.

You have to overspray to enjoy this, because it's pretty light, but the pricepoint allows for that. It's kinda cheap-feeling but that's part of the fun.
04th June, 2020
In the same vein as Dior Homme, but more masculine.

No headachey synthetic notes.

Sprayed last night, plenty left this morning.

Thumbs up, especially for the price!
29th May, 2020
I got a sample a few days ago an got my bottle today. Spring, cool summer nights, fall, and winter. I love this stuff. Smells like a campfire before it drys down to a musky aged woody smell. Not gonna lie I bought the body wash too. For JC only having one fragrance I know of for men and most of the women's fragrances being kinda ehh but not bad but not great. This never gets any love and it really should.
07th May, 2020
I love the aesthetic. I love the notes. Ive tried it a few times. I just dont smell anything. Anosmatic to this whole scent? Its fine. But thumbs down.
28th May, 2019
I have a bottle of the first release batch of this fragrance that came with a leather strap with metallic charms wrapped around the bottle cap.

After the initial spray, the fragrance smells orangey spicy with an added zarzaparrila note which must be the ebony wood note; this olfactory accord is the backbone of the fragrance and persists till the end.

I cannot smell any oud whatsoever here.

The overall feel is light, not too complex and certainly very sinthetic.

Longevity is around 8 hours.

I enjoyed the Aftershave soother better than the fragrance itself.

My 30ml bottle will get used on early morning dog walks after my current Melvita orange cannelle bottle is finished.

Medium Thumbs!