Baby Phat Seductive Goddess (2008)
by Kimora Lee Simmons

Baby Phat Seductive Goddess information

Year of Launch2008
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseKimora Lee Simmons
PerfumerPatricia Choux
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Baby Phat Seductive Goddess

Baby Phat Seductive Goddess is a feminine perfume by Kimora Lee Simmons. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Patricia Choux

Baby Phat Seductive Goddess fragrance notes

Reviews of Baby Phat Seductive Goddess

My mother likes this.. & I must say it took some time to grow on me, this is a nice frag. Strong, dense, full of darkness! & I must say I have worn this out & while I like it, I wont buy a full bottle because I dont feel its bottle worthy for ME. It does create a sexy, dark vibe thats true to seduce the right person. It is potent & I have 2 say that some women over spray on frags which causes them to STINK! You dont have to over due it to be noticed. Just because you cant smell it DOES NOT mean the person 20 ft away from you can not! 7/10 for this creation.
26th October, 2010
My first impression of this fragrance is that it smells like a vanillic version of Victor & Rolf's Flowerbomb! After giving it some time to develop, it showed a more chypre side, giving a unisex edge to the blend, which I'll chalk up to it's dry version of patchouli! Strangely, I like it! I may (hmmmm, maybe) even buy a bottle...even though it looks a bit cheesy.
19th August, 2008
a surprisingly wearable drugstore find, this scent gets compliments each time i wear it! to me it smells like a clean, ambered coca-cola! seductive, but not so much so as to not be worn during the day. the only downside is poor lasting power. im usually a fragrance 'snob' but im pretty certain to repurchase this!
13th July, 2008

Add your review of Baby Phat Seductive Goddess

Shop for Baby Phat Seductive Goddess products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Baby Phat Seductive Goddess

There are no member images of Baby Phat Seductive Goddess yet. Why not be the first?