Molecule 02 (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseEscentric Molecules
PerfumerGeza Schoen

About Molecule 02

Molecule 02 is a shared / unisex perfume by Escentric Molecules. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Geza Schoen

Molecule 02 fragrance notes

Reviews of Molecule 02

Unlike 01, at least you can smell this one. Kind of reminds me a little of BR540 in the dry down but nowhere near as good.

17th September, 2019
I have sprayed this a bunch of times over the last few months, trying to get a feel for it. It is not necessarily tap water, but it is close. With liberal sprays I can smell it, but I just feel this note is better when comprised in a package. Not good.
23rd March, 2019
Light wood shaving almost minty.

Little depth to it. Almost a non event.

I am giving this a neutral until I test it some more and get opinions.
26th October, 2018
I get light, sweet, woody notes with a little bit of tea in the opening. Also, there's a pepperiness or dirtiness to it that pulls it back to being acceptably masculine.

Feels like an all-weather scent that works for most occasions to me.

I get average projection and very good longevity, lasts all day.
22nd September, 2018 (last edited: 02nd October, 2018)
I will post this under every EM product, so if you've seen this before stop reading but at least one time note the following: you should buy every Molecule 0X and Escentric 0X and I will tell you why.

The reason (I have found and the usual miles may differ) is that this series is an education in fragrance. Each archetypal component molecule is examined -- start from the Escentric 0 to the X, then go to the equivalent Molecule. You will soon discern the influence of major scent famiies like Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ambroxan, and ISO E Super. You will thereafter learn these very popular notes in other compositions. Graduate-level education in fragrance. You will also learn how these major chemicals interact with your personal skin chemistry.

Do all eight for a true Rosetta Stone of the universe of fragrance, but at least a pair or two, whatever interests you.
26th April, 2018
This fragrance wowed me. Plus, I've never received so many compliments on anything in my life. Just buy it. Mark my words.
13th October, 2017

Add your review of Molecule 02

Shop for Molecule 02 products online

Shop for Molecule 02 at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Molecule 02

There are no member images of Molecule 02 yet. Why not be the first?