Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette (2008)
by Guerlain

Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2008

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette

Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette

Review is for Guerlain Homme Eau de Parfum (in the tall bottle):

This starts off with a strong white rum note blended with peppermint and lime, to smell exactly like a mojito. The rum is the strongest however, while the lime and peppermint are in the background. When spraying this on my skin it actually gives me a slight cooling sensation due to the mint. The rum is of the white variety and not bay rum. But together they smell quite pleasant nonetheless. The fragrance overall leans very masculine and is a sort of "night out" type of scent. On drydown it gives me nice wafts towards my nose of a very intoxicating (pun intended) mojito which smells better in the air emanating from my skin than if I sniff my skin itself. On the drydown, the rum note gets louder. In the late drydown it changes entirely to a vetiver scent (not unlike Guerlain Vetiver, but tempered with white rum). Sillage is moderate while longevity is quite fantastic at over 10 hours on my skin for me. Overall this is the best true "mojito" fragrance in my opinion, and a real masterpiece of perfumery.

03rd May, 2018 (last edited: 23rd February, 2019)
Sporty green L'Instant,
Such charms revealed to those who
Spray less and smell more.

20th November, 2017
Disappointed by this one. Like the rest of the Guerlain I've tried so far, it's not that it's bad, it's just that it isn't what I had hoped it would be. I see no need for the Guerlain Homme line of fragrances when there's Terre d'Hermes out there that accomplishes this with much better performance.
06th March, 2017
Perfect modern Guerlain. Eau de Toilette version is indispensible, but discontinued. Stock up.
21st February, 2017 (last edited: 27th July, 2017)
Respectable idea but poor execution from Wasser. The mojito/lime accord is distinctive, but is let down by ingredients that miss the mark, and the base is rather insubstantial. Essentially a boozy lime-mojito accord followed by at-times screechy florals and cedar-vetiver notes. Rather weak, and very fleeting - also quite a bit synthetic and cheap at times. This is all the more proof that accountants rule the roost at Guerlain, and that quality can be relegated to the disposal bin.

21st February, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening with its lemon-and-mint dyad declares this as a summery composition. There are hints of booziness present. In the drydown a mixed bouquet of mainly white florals develops, and in the base a nonspecific woodsy undertone.

I get moderate sillage, good projection and six hours of longevity - not bad for a citrus-laden product.

This scent is summary with citrus and mint, but nonetheless is not a bright refreshing blast, but more of a slightly darker and warmer composition. Imagine a lighter, less green and less complex version of Versace's Versus. At times this is a bit too generic. 2.75/5.
29th October, 2016

Add your review of Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette

Shop for Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette products online

Shop for Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette

There are no member images of Guerlain Homme Eau de Toilette yet. Why not be the first?