Immortelle (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseL'Atelier Bohème
PerfumerCrystelle Darchicourt

About Immortelle

Immortelle is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Atelier Bohème. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Crystelle Darchicourt

Reviews of Immortelle

cello Show all reviews
L'Atelier Boheme Immortelle comes in a SLesque rectangular bottle with a big wax stamp on the front that has a Roman "I". The old fashion letter writer in me could not resist. How beautiful and relevant - but alas, a lost art. Raise your hand if you have hand written a letter in the last year. See, not many. (I can't actually see, but my guess is nobody and I am being generous in saying not many).

Notes for Immortelle are: tangerine, bergamot, white flower, pomegranate, amber and immortelle.
I totally miss the opening citrus in this one. For me, it goes straight to the heart, which is a soft white floral drowned out by the faintest, most dilute immortelle note. It somehow takes a big boomer note and makes it summerweight, airy and light. By the end, a soft and faint amber joins as the white flower recedes even further (never really standing out at all).

Immortelle at it's most airy and light. Possibly a beginners immortelle, or one for folks that grow too weary of the heavy syrup that the note can enlist. There is not much sweetness to me, and certainly not much fruit - I would say none, but the notes betray that opinion. For me, it is just soft essences of immortelle.
19th May, 2011
I don't smell much Immortelle in this. Where's the bacon and maple syrup? A little bit comes out (more bacon than syrup) as the fragrance progresses; still, with a name like Immortelle, I'd expect a starring role for this note. If you get past the expectation of lots of immortelle it's a lovely fragrance with a creamy and warm texture. It starts off with bergamot, then a hint of wood (even a little incense?) and finally some amber to round it off. I'm sure there are more notes (including the eponymous immortelle) and the fragrance is more complex than I'm indicating in my review. Very nice indeed.
28th February, 2009
a dry, warm scent. a summer scent, quite a original one.
30th July, 2008

Add your review of Immortelle

Shop for Immortelle products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Immortelle

There are no member images of Immortelle yet. Why not be the first?